Hate to Hate

" woww you looking so pretty"

" Tell me something i don't know "

" Stop flirting with my wife vegas you are going to marry now "

V- " your wife was the one doing that. Take him away or you will regret it later " he said winking at kinn.

Kinn- " well you are the one whose in regret right now " he said smirking.

Vegas rolled his eyes and started to do touchup to his already perfect hairs.

" Alright then it's time for regret!! " Porsche said excitedly " oppss i mean time for the wedding "

Vegas glared at him and make a gesture to kill him towards his neck with his hands to which Porsche laughed and patted his shoulder after saying " all the best vegas " and went out of the room with kinn.

Well yes vegas the hottest and smartest guy getting married with the most beautiful man on the earth but for vegas he's just a rival of his college.

Both were in same college and they were good in studies and sports ,everyone admired them as students and as a friend but the whole college was aware of that they both are so competitive to eachother whether it's in studies or sports or circular activities.

They can't even stand eachother for one second but now they are going to marry eachother and have to see eachother for their entire life.
.
.
.
.
.

" That's mine don't touch it "

" khun no i m hungry i didn't eat anything from last night " pete said roaming his hand on his cute tummy that want food.

" Awww my baby i know but you can't eat anything your going to marry and you have to look great , what if you eat and you gained weight. No no no I can't allow that after all i m your best man. " Tankhun said as he stuffed his mouth with food he was eating in Pete's room.

" No one asked to you to be my best man" pete said pouting and trying to snatch the spoon from him.

" Oiii how can you say that pete , you were Begging me to be your best man and you know I can't say no to you" tankhun said with a flying kiss towards pete.

" The one says , the one who doing " pol popped out of nowhere in the room with Arm to which tankhun glared at him and pol run to pete.

" You can have this " pol said to pete secretly giving him a choclate bar. Seeing that pete eyes lit up but before he open the packate someone announced the wedding that it's time to go and pete put the choclate bar inside his pocket and went out with everyone in the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pete was walking down the aisle with tankhun beside him and vegas was standing right infront of him but he didn't dare to look up.

When he reached the there he don't know why but vegas forward his hand and he hold it.

The moment they hold eachother hands their first instinct was to look at eachother and they did. Many people were cooing at that but little did know the scene behind the curtains.

They were looking at eachother but not with love but full of hate. Practically they were glaring and mentally they were killing eachother that's then they realised they were holding their hands way too much tight with anger when Pete's Grandma commented.

" Calm down pete he's not going anywhere, today he's going to be yours forever." Grandma said smiling wildly

" Hold it more tight vegas don't let it go!!"
Porsche screamed through the seat laughing at his friends misery.

Only kinn and Porsche knows about their rivalry. Tankhun and others friends don't know bcz they are seniors.

Skip to wedding vows .....