Evaughn

This chapter is dedicated to angiee019_ the writer of this ongoing novel on Wattpad.

This book gives me the best emotional damage compared to any other Wattpad horrors.

So yeah! An actually genius, well written Wattpad horror with actually good romance, plot twists, characters and personalities.

There is romance, betrayal, thriller, psychological problems, bromance and so much more, this book is a piece of ART.

I am surprised by just how well written this book is

The plot is... complicated.

It follows the life of our title character and best boy, an orphan named Evaughn and his cough disastrous cough life and mental state along with his abusive uncle Neo, his class mate Dimitri who is a bully you HATE (at first), and Luka Altair and Iris Caynes who are absolute living Angel's, especially Luka.

Now before you, who brushes this off as a generic Wattpad story, OH BOY you are in for a RIDE.

Evanugh is not your typical MC, he is flawed, but not edgy. He is compassionate but can appear as rude due to his deeply rooted trust isuues. He is a bit socially awkward, but he is also a likable and relatable character who is easy to empathize with. His struggles in life are genuine and he feels like.. a real person,if you know what I mean.

Neo, unlike the stereotypical annoying abusive guardian is actually dangerous and a menace to society, as well as a very literal lady-killer.

Dimitri is actually a threat to Evaughn, as long as he needs to be anyway, seeing this novel dabbles in things such as mafia, human trafficking etc. in an actually REALISTIC way. The author makes you think that like Neo, Dimitri is a psychopath. Until he isn't.

Luka and Iris are not the generic nice people, each with their own unique personalities with flaws and distinct backgrounds.

And the thing is, the so-called villains I just mentioned, are actually real human beings, who are not plot devices but actual characters who have reasons that shape their personality, but doesn't excuse the horrible things they have done.

The author is very good at wordplay and playing with one's emotions, as it genuinely got me attached to many of the characters in the book and completely broke my heart at multiple occasions.

The author got me hating the guts of the main 'villians' (as long as it was needed) before crashing my view of them by throwing the backstory in.

Evaughn is a story that plays with your heart, emotions and very being until you are left asking "Who is even the villain here?".

And that is the beauty of Evanugh,  no one except a certain someone is completely in the wrong or evil here. Everyone has a reason.

The main themes of this book are definitely how a past can shape a person for the better or worse and how one can always develop. How our company affects us. The themes of abuse and bullying, of organized crime and family issues along with domestic violence, all wrapped up with beautiful writing.

I really can't fully review the story further without giving away major plot twists that make Evanugh such a great read.

If you are going through some problems, I strongly advise you to NOT read this book, this like Chi No Wadachi is not for the faint of heart, but then again it is your choice not mine.

Despite your assumptions, Evanugh is worth a read, so go on, read it. I promise you won't regret it.