chapter 2

When yuzu came home she found her mother crying ,she immediately ran to her mother.

"Mom what's wrong ? ,Why are you crying? and where's dad ?" Asked yuzu while hugging her mother.

"His cheated on me yuzu." Replied Ume in a hoarse voice.

"What?! Does he know that you're pregnant? " asked yuzu who still can't believe that the father that she respect will cheat on her mother .

"NO ! I didn't tell him anymore." Replied Ume.

"Why you didn't tell him mom ?" ask yuzu confused because her mom is so excited to tell her dad that they will have a baby, before she left to school.

"He also got mei's mother pregnant ,so he came to tell me that he wanted a devorce because he wants to take care of Ayane and their future baby. So I couldn't tell him that I was pregnant."

"But you're also pregnant mom ,you need him too, how can he do this to you . " Stated yuzu who couldn't stop crying because she felt sorry for her mother . She hugged her mother tightly and they both cried on each other's arms until her mom got tired of crying and fell asleep hugging her.

She carried her mother to her own room and laid her down on the mattress as she watch the pitiful state of her mother , the hatred she felt for the man she once consider as a father grew even more. She put a blanket to her mother and kiss her to her forehead. " I'll make him regret hurting you mom. " Yuzu said curtly before she went out the door.

When yuzu arrived at sho's house ,she saw mei entering the gate so she called her.

"Hey Mei!"

"Yuzu , What are you doing here?" Asked Mei sternly with a confused look on her face.

"I just miss your dad, he wasn't there when I get home so I'm hoping to see him so I could say hello. " Yuzu answered curtly.

Mei stared at yuzu for a moment, she noticed that something off about the blonde but she decided to shrugged it off.

"O..okay! come in," said mei who gesture the blonde to come inside.

Yuzu smiled before going inside. Before she passed the brunette she spoke softly and said " Thanks for letting me in."

Before they could get inside the house , the door suddenly opened and sho came out to meet Mei outside.

"Mei" sho called her daughter and run towards her but when he about to hug her daughter he stop because he saw yuzu behind mei .

"Um... Yuzu, why are you doing here?" Sho asked nervously.

Mei was surprised at her father's reaction when he saw Yuzu but she didn't say anything and just watch Yuzu approach her father.

" I Just want to tell you something " yuzu said wearing an innocently smile while approaching sho. She acted like she was going to hug him then suddenly sho fell on his knees holding his stomach in pain after Yuzu punch him there. Mei didn't have time to react. She stood there dumbfounded.She was surprised that yuzu hit his dad .

"That's for hurting my mom!" shouted yuzu angrily. Then she punch sho on the face ,yuzu didn't stop punching him until sho's nose was broken and two teeth were knocked out .

Mei was so shocked that she couldn't move while watching yuzu beat her father .

Yuzu just stopped when mei's mom came out .

"Honey!" Shouted Ayane

" What did you do to my husband!" Screaming her .

"M..Mother? ! What are you doing here?" Asked the brunette in a confused tone after seeing her biological mother.