chapter 3

Mom, do you need help packing your stuff? asked the blonde .

"No!" I'm fine daughter and i almost done said ume .

"Okay!"

"Yuzu,do you really want to leave here,how about your graduation, it's this week right, don't you really want to attend your graduation asked ume.

It's sad that you won't attending your graduation ,your friends will definitely be sad because they won't be able to be with you, especially mei'san , I'm sure that ....before ume could finish her sentence yuzu interrupt her.

"Frown!"

"Stop it!" Yuzu said as she raised her voice

Let's not mention the people who hurt us mom , let's forget about the Aihara's.

Ume was shocked by her daughter's behavior.

Mei'san had nothing to do with her parents sin's,so don't be angry with her ,and don't raise your voice at me yuzuko ,ume said angrily

I'm sorry mom, if i raised my voice, I really didn't mean to yell at you ,i was just really hurt by what they did to us ,so when i hear their name being mentioned i feel like I'm going to explode with anger yuzu said as she started crying.

Ume's expression become soften seeing her daughter crying Infront of her ,so she hug her blonde daughter to comfort her .

Yuzu don't cry, it's alright my daughter and it's not good to hold grudges
to someone no matter what they did to you ,ume said while stroking Yuzu's back to comfort her.

I know that mom,but ...... I..I grew up without a father because he's taken from us early and mei also grew up without a father because he left her and now,mom, the baby on your womb will also grew up without a father ,so how can I not be angry yuzu said as she hug her mother tightly while she's crying .

Ume cried when she heard the reason of her daughter's anger .

A week has passed and the graduation day has arrived at the Aihara Academy,all the graduates are ready to received their diploma's .

I wish yuzuchi are here with us on our graduation day, harumi said sadly .

Yeah! I miss yuzu-senpai already,i will miss also my haruyuzu now that yuzu-senpai and her mom  have move ,said Nene sadly.

Who left ???.... asked mei who was not far from them

Mei's pov:

I've been waiting at the gate to talked to yuzu but she's hasn't come yet,so when i saw her friends Tanaguchi, Namura and Mizusawa i decided to approach them and ask where yuzu is or if they've seen her.

As i approach them i heard Namura said "that yuzu-senpai and her mom have move "I heard it clearly but i still want to confirm so i asked them "who left?".

Harumi & Nene: ehhh! Pre... president they said at thesame time with obviously nervous voices .

Matsuri was clucking her tongue with a disapproving tsk! tsk! sounds when she saw Mei coming towards them.

We don't want to talked to you ,so please leave us alone matsuri said as she glared at mei .

The brunette glared her back and said , I'm not talking Mizusawa so shut up "annoyed"

I will asked you one more time,who left?? said mei looking at them with cold eyes.

Harumi and Nene both swallowed their saliva in fear .

Pre..pre....sident  iiit was yuzu-senpai and her mom they already move from their old apartment said Nene quickly who almost passed out looking at Mei's cold purple eyes.