Q/A's Part 2

Once again, I loved the response, here are the answers to your questions ✨️

🪶

Q1.What do you think of audiobooks?

Ans. Honestly, I am not a fan. I imagine my characters with a much better voice. No offense to the voice over artists, but I prefer reading a book over listening to it.

Q2. What is your favorite book on wattpad?

Ans. I had said Artwork and Aquarelle in my previous answer but I recently read another book, it's called Elora. I quite liked it. I wasn't the fan of the FL because she was very naive and very childish, but her 7 vampire boyfriends were🤌.

Q3. If you wanted to become someone from your book, who would it be?

And. Veera. She is a badass. And well, Vivaan is her husband.

Q4. Your favorite kink to read and write about?

Ans. To read about, probably breeding kink. To write about, Degradation or just a good spanking.

Q5. What is the hardest thing to write about?

Ans. Without a doubt, smut. It is extremely difficult to write, atleast for me. I dread I won't be able to express the exact thing through words everytime I write smut.

Q6. Your favorite movie?

Ans. I cannot choose one for the life of me, but I like marvel films, atleast until the endgame. After that 🙃.

Q7. Are you planning to become an author in future? As in publish books for a bigger audience? And starting a book club?

Ans. Have you seen those reels that say 99% of me working to become this but that 1% wants to be something very dreamy? Becoming a writer is that 1% for me. I do want to write and become a published author but I don't think that is possible for me right now. There is alot to consider and I want to be stable enough in life before pursuing a dream. So incase that doesn't work out, I can fall back on something.

Q8. I'll ask you to answer all the questions you asked us.

Ans. You all are getting out of hand 😂, jk. I'll do it.

Q9. What is your comfort book? If there is a reason why you love it so much, then do tell.

Ans. Eleven minutes by Paulo Cuellho. I think I find it a comfort read because it was the first book I ever read.

Q10. What is your comfort movie? If there is a reason why you love it so much, then do tell.

Ans. There are a few-
Yeh jawani hai deewani
Zindagi na milegi dobara
Student of the year
Dil dhadakne do
Kapoor and sons

Q11. A movie character you wish was real?

Ans. Aditya Kashyap from Jab we met,
Arjun Kapoor and Rahul Kapoor from Kapoor and sons
Sunny from Dil dhadakne do
Abhimanyu from Student of the year.

Q12. A book character you wish was real?

Ans. Vivaan? Can I say my own character? I hope I can.

Q13. Hypothetically, if you were to date a book character of the same gender as you, who would it be?

Ans. Lana Myers, she is mommy.

Q14. A book you wish is turned into a movie/series?

Ans. I really want to see the king of battle and blood turned into a series. But only if they don't butcher the casting and screenplay. Otherwise they can leave it be.