It's in the Name

Alot of you have asked me, how I name my books and why I name them what I do. So, here it is, the stories behind the names of my books.

Each one has it's own significance, aside from sounding aesthetic, atleast to me.

So, I wanted the names of my books to be different and unique. I needed them to be the one, no other book had. And there might be some book on wattpad that shares the name with it, but I haven't come across any So, counting that as a win. Now, let's get into them.

🪶

I am starting with Siyahi, because it was the first time I went towards the hindi/urdu words, as the title of my story

I am starting with Siyahi, because it was the first time I went towards the hindi/urdu words, as the title of my story. Honestly when I chose it, it sounded aesthetic. And that was it. But then I ventured more into it. Siyahi translates to ink. Something that is very important to write on paper.

This was my second book and I was learning how to write. I chose this name because it was aesthetic but I stuck with it because it signified something for me. It meant that I write now. Properly write. I moved on to learn how to write well, I read and I researched. I tried to make myself better as a writer.

Now, onto the quote on the cover. Every cover has one, except for 'kisse'. The quote has an essence or something important regarding the story. It signifies something. Here, the quote says-

I will kill everyone who hurts you.

It's a promise that both Abhimanyu and Samaira made to each other. Not so much in words but in actions. Abhimanyu wanted to protect his wife and in doing so, he killed her step father.

Samaira took everything upon herself but she always put her husband above her. She loved him and she threatened the people who went after him. So, this line here, is for the both of them.

🪶

I changed this book's name from "the Rajvanshi" to "Kalam"

I changed this book's name from "the Rajvanshi" to "Kalam". Because Kalam held more meaning when combined with its sequel Siyahi. Kalam means pen. The thing which is vital for the ink. This shows how Kalam is important for Siyahi. They are connected to each other. They work together.