7.

BEWARE OF SMUTS!!🔞

Rhojae's POV:

She tighten her grip on her towel as she stared at me "Oh me did leave me bag"She chuckled sarcastically.

"Yea u did leave it inna me car so me turn back with it I guess u might have some important stuff in there"

She walked over to me an I stretched her bag forward as she took it from me my eyes travelled to her cleavage and I couldn't help myself

I braced her on the wall as I stared into her eyes I slowly moved my hand across her chin "Yk how long me want u Moya"I licked my lips

BANG!!

The sound of the bag hitting the floor echoes in the room

"Me doe wa do this wid u Rhojae"She moved my hand from her face as she tried to get around me

"Me never ask u fi do ntn wid me but me can tell u weh me wa do to u"I leaned over and whispered in her ears "Me just wa put up u foot pah me shoulder open u leg and work 2 finger inna u while me a kiss off u neck then gi u couple backaz ah buss off inna u"

I didn't know what got into me but my cock was rock hard and I said what I said

"Oh..."She took her bottom lip in her mouth I tugged at her towel until it fell to the floor

I leaned in and kissed her vigorously as I placed one hand on her right breast and the other around her throat,she kissed me back as our tongues moved in sync.

I slowly lift her up not breaking from the kiss,I didn't know were her bedroom was so I decided to fuck her right in the hall way.

"Room deh there so"She break from the kiss and pointed to a white door

She a read me mind tho

I used my feet to kick the door open,I slammed her body on the bed as I kissed her neck,she used her hands to unbuckle the belt that was around my waste.

She held my dick firmly in her tiny hands as she pushed me over and got on top of me.

"Hmm me never know say u have dem kinda evil spirit yah inna u"I chuckled

I watched as she creeped herself down to my knees as she take my cocky into her mouth I could feel her tounge gliding on my shaft straight up to my tip as I feel shivers in my spine.

"Fuck"I groaned as I grab a hand full of her hair

She continued to suck while rolling her tounge on the tip and bobbing her head going up and down.

This Najeerii mean when e say e want a slut weh pumpum no use?

The feeling was divine me feel like me woulda push e way down inna throat till e touch r lungs.I've never got heads this good and a swr she dweet like say a she job.

She tried to force everything in her mouth and I could see her teary eyes I was amazed by what was happening to me and I couldn't believe Moya was doing this to me..

***

Rayna's POV:

Kmt..too much smaddy deh ya eno...some family members and close friends of my mother came by my house to send regards and now deh turn the place inna dead yaad there is music and they brought food.

I was also frustrated I didn't receive a single message or call from Jayden and I didn't expect this from him what has he been doing that he can't even contact me.