8.

Rhojae's POV:

Kmt man me back pain up..I got up slowly from the bed searching for my phone as I felt my hand hit something 'Moya bottom'

Rassclaat me forget say ano my yaad me deh I was at heaven lastnight..tbh that's probably the best sex me ever have all 21 years a me life..me ago leave r place before she wake cuz mk if she wake ah see me things ago just akward.

I slowly got out of her bed and picked up my clothes from the floor as I rushed to put it on then I quickly got out of the house and got into my car.

I picked up my phone to see 13 missed calls from Rayna and a lot of messages

"Cho me soon reach home whatever u need must can wait"

***

I opened the front door and saw a man sitting around the island his back was turned to me so I couldn't tell who it was.

"Jah jah watch me ute"He spun around in the chair looking at me

A really daddy dis???Daddy come back,I could feel the excitement in my heart he did mention everything to me before he left and said he would be back when the time is right..

When I was younger Mommy and daddy always a cuss every night to the point where mommy took it too far and set him up and that's why daddy had to leave us he explained everything to me but we couldn't tell Rayna she was just 7 and couldn't understand a thing

Now that he is back he will set some order in the place the reason why I started a gang was for his sake to get the man dem from 'Mobster' weh mom did set on him.Now that mom dead dem can't come after him cuz there is no one to pay them and she never canceled what she ask for after so many years.

"Yoooo"I walked over to him giving him a brief hug

"look how unu a grow pah me a weh ya feed pan make u so tall e look like a u a me father and me a d son"

"Jah...me just glad seh u deh back inna d place daddy"

"Yes me son..so how things a gwan wid ur ting?"

The gang him a talk bout eno..

"E good man we go pan a mission yesterday and one a me dawgs dem get shot but e gov mn"

"Eeh yah gwan good mn but next time u make sure nobody no get shot not even a bullet fi graze deh skin"

*Ping* my phone lit up..

"Wull on deh daddy make me see a who dis yah"

I am sorry for what happened between us lastnight I just wanted to get somethings off my mind please forget what we did...'Moya'

Weh di bloodclaat she take mn fa??? she think a fuck ah left dis after everything did so good..

I hissed as I seen her message and put away my phone

"Yuh good ghee"My father questioned me

"Yh mn just deh pan a lot yk"

Come to think of it weh Rayna deh tho..."A weh Rayna gone??...and how she take things lastnight"

"She gone a school say she have exam what a girl can cry man think she did grow out a it me shirt deven can wear ago to way she full e up a nose nawt"

"That is Rayna for u everything she bawl fa me woulda cry too if me never know wa gwan make u left.."

"Honestly we shoulda tell r when she did old enuff fi understand cuz yah now r mada dead a nuff stress pan r and see she do exam ya now"He sighed

She stress fr she ago need fi get r mind off a dem smn ya else she nah go focus pan r exam