9.

Rayna's POV:

"We can't do this at school"I pulled his hand from my blouse

"Oh sorry"he got back to eating

"Umm..Jay me actually have smn fi ask u"

"Wah dat now?"He furrowed his eyebrows as he stared deep into my soul

"Um..Are u a virgin?"I was nervous to ask but I needed to know

"Nah go lie to B me a virgin eno but a nuff time me nearly lose it but me get head and dem smn deh"

I was jealous but still how could I be jealous and we weren't dating when he got it and me did have me man???...normal feeling for girls..nobody nuh wa hear say dem mn get pleasure from next gyal

"Ohk.."I started to eat my patty

"So me need fi ask u e same?..or u no plan fi tell me"

"Ohhh...I am virgin of course and it is quite obvious"

"Ok..so u never do ntn wid ur boy deh?"He looked at me

"Who Damaine???...him did just wa force me fi have sex and even when me say me no ready him a push me and..."I sighed

"A wa deh pah u mind?"He placed his hand over mine and caressed my cheek

"It's kind of embarrassing but I will tell u..don't judge me ok?"

"Nah do dat B just talk mn"

"When I was with him he cheated on me multiple times and it's like me couldn't leave him and me never know a wa happen to me..he literally had sex with over 5 girls while we were dating for the past years"

"Man a dawg..but we nuh business wid weh e do B a me and u now and me ago make sure u happy"

"Me never expect u fi be like dis eno...me think u did hore out and mean"

"Deven ago ask u why u did think that eno..jah jah"We laughed

"Me ago gah class and study for my exam..really no want no bad grade and this is my last year"

"Alright B"I hugged him and I kissed him and went to my class

***

I finally got home and the place was very quiet I could see that no one was home and I was looking forward to talking to dad a little more.Last night we didn't get to have a long conversation because of the people and the noises.

I knew my mother wasn't the best but what she did to my Dad was outrageous even though she is my mother I am not sorry that she is dead everything would have been fine if it wasn't for her I will still miss her though.

I felt the tears streaming down my cheek I felt burdened and pressured I was tired and stressed.I blocked everything before me as I sat on the sofa and closed my eyes.

I could hear a music playing and each time it got louder and louder and louder and now it was even louder.

'Somebody a call me'

"Aljay?"I quickly wipe my face and cleared my throat

"Hello?"I answered
"Rayna a wa kinda friend dat u have"I could hear him sobbing on the phone
"A wahm Aljay??"It's the first time I have heard him crying
"Mandy cheat pah me eno after all me do fi r"
"Manda would never do that u sure??"
"She call me say she a go out last night eno and cyah come over me house and me see r today a school and she a distance r self from me and Damaine just text me and send me video wid him and r a have sex"
"Damaine?????"That 'D' name rang in my head multiple times would my best friend really do this to her boyfriend and me???
"And that show say she ano good smaddy a wa two face bitch"He cried
"Aljay just stop the crying me ago talk to r cuz she wrong fi dat and ya man eno man up and wipe u tears dem"
"Mhm"He hummed
"I'll get back to you"