Chapter 3 - a night of promise 18+

(as the title said this is gonna have lemon in this so if your uncomfortable with this and then till the next chapter these type of chapter will be few but not too little and they will have there own chapter like this hope you all enjoy)

(y/n pov)

I was taking Jeanne Alter to my tent where she will be staying too. as we enter I walk to my desk that have some paper on there and a gift that I wanted to give Jeanne when I see her and I'm glad I'll be able to give it to her. I was gonna grab it till I was stop and felt myself blushing as I feel hands on my breast playing with them. I turn my head to see Jeanne behind me with a smirk on her face seem like she want something.

    (y/n) - "Jeanny sweetie is there something you want?" *trying to hold back from moaning*

    Jeanne - "hmmm~ what I want is you my dear~" *proceed to fondle (y/n) breast*

(3rd pov)

as (y/n) as trying so hard not to moan she turn to face Jeanne. Jeanne wrap her arm around (y/n) neck as (y/n) wrap her arm around Jeanne waist as the two stare each other in the eye's both feel lust for the other. but both want to ask before taking it further

   (y/n) & Jeanne - "do you want to do this?"

both were shock what they said and giggle a bit. Jeanne tho decided to take (y/n) here and now so she pull her and kiss her deeply on the mouth. (y/n) was shock at what happen but slowly melted into the kiss as they both were battling for dominant with there tongue. (y/n) did win and explore her lover mouth as Jeanne roam her hand around (y/n) able to take her shirt and pants off leaving her with her underwear on. (y/n) decide to stop and take Jeanne clothes off as well as the two stare each other they both love the other body. Jeanne walk and sit on the bed and pat her lap for (y/n) to sit. (y/n) did take the request and sat on Jeanne lap as the two went back to there heated make out session. Jeanne unclip (y/n) bra and toss it to the side as she take her breast in her mouth sucking and licking making (y/n) moan out

    (y/n) - "ahhh~ r-right t-there~ my b-body is yours's J-Jeanny!!~~"

while Jeanne was sucking (y/n) breast she could feel her hand going down to her stomach to her pantie. moving them aside and diving in (y/n) started to finger jeanne as jeanne moan on (y/n) breast. as (y/n) keep fingering jeanne she push her to the bed so the two are laying with (y/n) on top of Jeanne as she keep fingering Jeanne as jeanne moan out loudly. she wanted this with (y/n) for so long but saber always got in her way but now she got (y/n) all to herself just the way she wanted.

    Jeanne - "YES BABY!!!~~~ PLEASURE ME MORE~~~~ THIS BODY IS YOUR'S AND ONLY YOUR'S~~~!!"

jeanne was getting close to climax till the feeling stop confusing her. she was about to whining but suddenly moan loudly again. it turn out that (y/n) has remove jeanne pantie and started to eat her out wanting jeanne juice.

    (y/n) - 'please let me taste you~ let me taste my sweet jeanny juice'

    Jeanne - "(y-y/n) i-i'm about t-to b-blow!!~~~"

hearing that (y/n) decide to keep going more. Jeanne couldn't hold it any longer as she grab (y/n) by her hair keeping her there as she came on her lover face. (y/n) start to lick up all she can before she was pull up and brought to another make out session. Jeanne felt her lover saliva and her own juice mix together but she just love (y/n) so much.

after a bit Jeanne remove her own bra and (y/n) remove her own pantie as (y/n) was laying on the bed as Jeanne position her pussy next to (y/n)'s. she look for her approval which she got with a nod. now the both are rubbing there pussy together moaning a lot saying sweet things to the other. keep going till there close to climax as (y/n) push herself up and grab Jeanne and make out with her as they do that they still scissor each other till they cum on each other stopping them for a moment. they look at each other and saw the other wasn't done so they went back at it for a while

(time skip Jeanne pov)

after what felt like hour's went by we lay on the bed tired and exhausted. I am very glad i gave my first to (y/n) she the only person I love no matter what. as I sit up I see she was holding a box that confuse me a bit.

    Jeanne - "sweetie what that box?"

she turn to me with a smile as she held the box close to her but out so I can see.

    (y/n) - "well I was gonna give you this before we did what we did but I guess it a perfect time to give you this"

she then proceed to look at me in the eye's like she wanted to do this for so long. I wonder what it is?

    (y/n) - "Jeanne I know were a bit young but I wanted to do this. when we first met back home I felt a connection with you. I thought we would only be friend's but you shock me asking to be my girlfriend which I am happy back. even tho we had THEM" *said them with venom* "to deal with you stay by my side and made me happy. I'm sorry I couldn't save you and brought you with me when i was brought back I hope this call make it up............"

I was very touch by it as i tearing up. she really did move me all those year's ago and i really love her back. I'm still mad they try to take her from me but seeing her here is all i wanted. but why she pausing is something wrong? did I do something wrong?!?

    (y/n) ".......................jeanne?" *open the box to revel a ring* " will you be mine forever and make the happiest women alive?" *has a bit of tear's in her eye's*

                                                                 (what the ring look like)

I was shock I didn't expect that. I couldn't help but put my hands over my mouth with tear's running down my eye's. she look at me and thought I was gonna turn her down. I will never turn you down my sweet destroyer~

     Jeanne - *jump and hug her brought them both down on the bed again* "YES!!! YES I'LL MARRIED YOU!!!!!"

we both cry with joy as we kiss as she slip the ring on me and it look lovely. we hug each other now knowing that nothing will break this bond. no one will hurt my sweet wife i will not allow it they will have to face off against THE DRAGON QUEEN

(hope you enjoy my first lemon on here and I know it might feel jumpy but both would've wanted to get married sooner or later. that is it for this chapter stay tuned for other chapter that will either have lemon or continue the story TILL NEXT TIME BYE BYE!!)