𝐗𝐋𝐈

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-75 comments💬.

ZOHRA

MONDAY, AUGUST 5TH, 2024: 11 P.M.

"BABY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, as I looked down inside of my panties.

"What's wrong?!" Tribe asked, busting inside of the bathroom inside of his boxers.

My baby just worked his first all day shift yesterday at the hospital yesterday and he was finally able to fall asleep, so I felt so bad that I had to wake him up.

"I'm bleeding baby, look." I cried, then all the color flushed from his face.

"Come on, let's go." He said, throwing on a pair of sweat then he grabbed a jacket.

"I'm going to need you to stop crying baby, let's wipe you up and put on some fresh panties." He said lowly, helping me off the toilet then he started wiping me then he grabbed a rag and put on some non scented soap and cleaned me up.

Once he had me all rinsed and dried and placed some panties on me then he picked me up and rushed out of the house and grabbed my purse on his way out.

As he loaded me inside of the car I could see the tears sliding down his face. After buckling me up he closed the door and rushed to the driver's side and got inside of the car and started it up then he sped out of the driveway.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry." I repeated, while crying and rubbing my belly.

"Shhh, babydoll. It's not your fault, I'm almost there." He said, grabbing my hand.

OMNISCIENT

TUESDAY, AUGUST 6TH, 2024: 12A.M.

"Help! My wife she's pregnant and she's having some vaginal bleeding." Tribe explained in a panic while rushing inside of the hospital with Zo inside of his arms.

She could not calm down, her brain was everywhere. She didn't know if she was miscarrying her baby or something else may be happening. She was still somewhat early on in her pregnancy and she knows miscarrying the baby and having complications can be common.

"Dr. Washington place her on the stretcher then we're going to her checked in into the ICU unit." A nurse said, then Tribe complied immediately.

"It's going to be ok, mama." Tribe soothed, looking down at her.

"M-my baby." She cried, but there wasn't anymore tears falling anymore.

Her head was feeling tight as if all the air flow that was supposed to be running threw her body just stopped, every time she tried to breathe.

"Hey! Put an oxygen mask on her, now!" Tribe instructed, looking at the nurses.

"Ok, Dr.Washington I'm going to have to ask you to move out of the way." Dr. Philander said, rushing to the side of her Zohra's bed.

"Please, let me go back there." He begged, running behind the bed the bed that his fiancé laid in.

"It's policy! You can't work on family, now sit down!" The doctor said, then Tribe couldn't do anything but nod.