Chapter 35: Give In To Me

Landon

If I had been mated to Grayson, we would not be having this dilemma.

I know it's rotten to compare lovers. I don't mean to sound so bitchy, but I am crawling up the walls here.

Even though we have only been official for a few days, we have been mated for a while now so the pull to complete the bond is stronger than ever.

I want Harry. I need him to be mine, the sooner the better. And I don't know how much more of this anticipation I can take, honestly.

Yesterday was fantastic, no doubt about it. Any time I get to spend with him is great and I missed his mouth. I mean, I missed his mouth on mine.

I also have been wanting to get intimate with him ever since he left me. That was phenomenal, not going to lie. I needed the release as I am sure he did.

But I also need to complete the freaking bond already. Come on, Harry! Give in to me!

Our Sunday started off great now that he resides with me. He doesn't need to go all the way over to the guest wing just to brush his teeth and change clothes.

We had a lazy Sunday where Harry and I spent some time playing with my sister Ella. He is completely infatuated by her and I get it, she is very adorable if I may say so myself.

It's good to take the time to spend with my family. As life has taught me painfully, we never know when we might lose them.

Speaking of family, Spencer was raving over his night with the Saunders. Apparently he met them all at once. Ares' parents, siblings and their mates.

From the way that he talked about it, he seemed to have liked them. However, he made sure to point out that none of them understood why Ares would be anyone's second chance mate or why Spencer would get one in the first place.

Yeah, join the club.

If you ask me, a 20 year old mateless, childless Omega seems like a total waste. Given my current predicament, I can certainly understand why the Goddess saw fit to re-mate him.

Omegas are a gift from the Goddess herself. An entire species unknown to mankind that allows the males to conceive a child just as it does the females.

They are a rare breed among werewolves - Omega genes are recessive, so both parents need to carry it and no Omega bores another one.

Though I didn't see it at first, now I understand perfectly why Spencer got a second mate. He may not be an Alpha like Aaron, but he deserves it that much more. Leaving him a widower at such a young age is a disservice to the mating pool.

I know for a fact that Ares wanted an Omega for his mate. In fact, he said so out loud at the 'meet and greet' with the Blood Moon pack.

Both his siblings already have pups of their own. I know he wants a family one day. So if you ask him, he couldn't be happier to be mated to Spencer.

It also doesn't hurt that his mate is studying to be a doctor. That is a parents' dream son in law.

Though that also means they are not going to start a family any time soon, but at least they have the option available to them. Which is more than I can say for myself [and Harry], not that I am complaining about me being paired with him.

We will find a way to produce an heir. Right now I am more concerned about completing the freaking bond.

By the way, Spencer spent the entire Sunday with Ares since he had the day off. I mean, he didn't sleep with him or anything like that, but at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if they beat us to the punch.