Who knew she could do that?

You and Thor meet the rest of the team as they are training together. Nat is hitting the bag again. Sam is lifting weights. Dude looks like he never misses a leg day. Wanda is on the treadmill. Clint on the rowing machine. You spot Steve and Bucky in the back, sparring. They each throw a few punches, managing to block the other and Steve kicks Bucky's legs out from under him. Bucky quickly gets back up, and Steve came running at him. Then almost like it was in slow motion, Bucky kicks Steve in the chest and Steve goes flying across the entire room, slamming into the wall, then falling to the ground.

Y/N: "oh shit!"

Thor is standing next to you laughing. "Ha! Look, a flying cap!"

You hit his arm, and look to make sure Steve is ok. He's groaning and starts to stand up. Bucky is slowly walking over to help him up and he glances at you, and winks. Yep this man is going to be the death of you. You can't help but feel heat in your stomach as you watch him.

Thor: "ok avengers, let's get started".

Thor spent the next couple hours going into detail about Lokis powers. "You have to remember, he knows magic. He's an illusionist. He can appear then disappear. He can project an image that looks real, but isn't there. Now when he makes a blade appear in his hand, that is not the same thing. Those are real. So watch yourself. He can make himself appear as anyone he wants. Any where, any time. Even if he is 1,000 miles away. One thing you should also know, he can read minds".

Clint: "like Wanda?"

Thor: "yes. But he can also get into your mind. He can talk to you. Make you see things, manipulate your feelings. Your surroundings. Stay sharp".

Steve: "alright guys I think that's it for today. Good work".

Nat walks up to you and put her arm around your waist. "I think we should have a girls night out. What do you say Y/N? You, me, and Wanda? Go have some drinks and do some dancing"

Y/N: "oh idk Nat. It's been a long day. I'm kinda tired".

Nat: "I don't take no for an answer".

Clint: "She really doesn't. It's easier just to give in, and ride it out". You can't help but laugh as Nat kicks Clint's legs out from underneath him.

Nat: "Cmon. We have Tony's card. Drinks on him".

Y/N: "well seeing as how I know I won't win this fight, sure. Let's do it" you smile.

Sam: "do you guys want us to come? Protect you from creepy dudes"

Thor: "something tells me they can defend themselves."

Steve: "could be fun? Night out together as a team? Really initiate Y/N in"

Wanda: "Capcicle wants to go out? What is happening here? Are you feeling ok?"

Everyone laughs. Steve smiles, "sure why not? Let's do it".

Nat: "yes! I win!" She yells and throws her arm in the air.

You all laugh and up to your rooms to get ready for the night. Nat tells you to come to her room to pick something out to wear. You are looking through her closet.

Y/N: "do you have anything that isn't showing off half of my chest? Lol"

Nat: "No. suck it up". You look at her and roll your eyes as you keep searching. You come across  a beautiful crimson dress. You pull it out, and hold it to your body as you look in the mirror.

Nat: "That one. Wear that"

Y/N: "You think?"

Nat: "Yes. It will hug you in all the right places. Plus...it's Bucky's favorite color".

Y/N: "really" you say, considering picking this one.

Nat: "oh yea. Plus with your hair color and the right makeup, muah, chefs kiss babe". You look at her and laugh and take the dress.

Y/N: "thanks bitch. See you in a bit" you say as you leave her room.

Nat: "Fuckin rude" she yells to you as you laugh walking back to your room.

You are in your bathroom getting ready.
You have your headphones in, listening to some music to help relax you. You love spending time with everyone, but you have never been a social butterfly. Your social battery drains pretty quickly. After being here for just 24 hours, you realize you are going to have to find ways to recharge them a lot faster. Your favorite song comes on, and you can't help but sing along.

Out in the hall, the others are trickling out of their rooms as they finish getting ready.

Steve: "Do you guys hear that?"

Wanda: "Where is it coming from"

Scott: "I think that's Y/Ns room"

Nat: "Is she playing music?" She asks as she knocks,  but you don't answer. So she opens your door.

"In a city of ice there are burning cathedrals
Turning the skies into glass
And though echoing futures are the buckling sutures
That hold shut the wounds of the past
So won't you fall for me?
Won't you fall for me?
Through a fractured existence
Won't you fall for me?
From reality?
To the rhythm of eternity
Won't you fall for me?" 

You turn to leave your bathroom and scream as you see everyone standing there.

Y/N: "WHAT THE SHIT!" You say as you pull your headphones out of your ears. "Omg you guys scared me! What the fuck are you doing in here?"

Sam: "Damn girl, you got pipes"

Nat: "You can serenade me anytime"

You blush and look down for a second. "Um, thanks. Lol I didn't realize anyone could hear me. I'm kind of embarrassed now"

Bucky: "Don't be. That was beautiful" he says, smiling sweetly at you. You glance up and meet his gaze. He winks at you. This man could do anything in your direction, and it could make you fall to your knees.

Wanda: "alright guys, let's go! I'm ready for a drink!"

You finish getting ready, and all head to the garage. Clint and Scott stay behind, despite you begging them to come out with you. Clint wanted to face time with his family, and Scott wanted to be able to finally watch a movie in peace. You invited Tony but Pepper asked him to take her on a date night.

You all split up in to a few different cars. You, Wanda and Nat all rode together in your car. The boys took one of Tony's Land Rovers.

Tony: "scratch it, I'll rip off your favorite body part. Got it?"

Bucky: "Sir yes sir" he says while saluting Tony, and laughs. Everyone piles in and you all head out.

The girls are blasting music in your car. Singing and dancing already. You realize you are actually having a good time. You didn't have a lot of close female friends in your life.

Nat looks at you for a few seconds, then pouts.

Wanda: "Nat what's wrong?"

Nat: "I'm just going to miss that dress is all"

Y/N: "Girl I'm just borrowing it for the night. I'll give it back tomorrow, don't be so dramatic"

Nat: "Yea...I'm not getting that back"

Wanda: "why do you think that?"

Nat: "Bucky is gonna rip that off of her later tonight. 100%"

Y/N: "omg Nat!! Ok...yea you might not get it back" you say laughing.