Beg me

As Bucky drives you home, you can't help but feel nervous...yet excited. Memories of the last 24 hours flash in your mind. His lips on your body, hand around your throat, and inside of you. The growl he makes when he slides into your cunt. Your eyes close and your cheeks flush and you unknowingly squeeze your thighs together. Bucky notices this out of the corner of his eye and he smirks.

Bucky: "Y/N..." he says and it snaps your eyes open and you look at him.

Y/N: "Yea?"

Bucky: "Tell me what you're thinking about"

Y/N: "Oh, nothing. Why?"

Bucky slides his hand over and rests it on your leg. "cmon doll, don't get shy on me again". Your breath hitches at his touch and your body starts to tingle. You look over at him and struggle to form words.

Y/N: "I...it's just...You..." is all you can seem to get out. You hear him quietly laugh.

Bucky: "We are going to play a game tonight Y/N"

Y/N: "ok...what kind of game?"

He smiles, tightens his grip on your thigh and replies "The kind where you won't be shy around me anymore after". You get a lump in your throat and cant imagine what he is going to do with you tonight, but you pray to god it involves him naked.

You arrive back at the compound, and the two of you walk to the elevator. As you wait for the elevator, Bucky stands behind you, his hand brushing the hair away from your neck. He leans closer to you, and you feel his breath on your ear and neck as he whispers "Do you trust me?"

Breathlessly you answer "Yes". Knowing this may be a mistake. You have only known him for a day. But something about him let's you known he would never hurt you, unless it was for pleasure.

Bucky: "Good. Because...for what I have planned for you tonight..." he says as he gently nips your ear, "I'm going to need you to". A whimper escapes your lips. Warmth spreads to your core and you feel your panties get wet.

The elevator arrives and you two get on. As the elevator goes up, part of you was waiting for him to make his move. But he didn't. He just kept his eyes straight forward. They were filled with a giddy, Mischievous glow. The doors open on your guys' floor, and he grabs your hand and walks down the hall. He takes you to your room, pulls you inside and closes the door. He turns and looks at you. His eyes were now dark. Powerful. You knew you were in for something intense.

He closes the gap between you two, runs his fingers up your neck into your hair and gently pulls. You moan as he leans down and kisses you softly. He starts to pull your hair a little harder, forcing your eyes up to his. "Here is what is going to happen. I'm going to watch...."

Oh god. "Watch what?" You say.

Bucky: "while you play".

Y/N: "I don't und...". He put his finger to your lips.

Bucky: "no questions. You are going to do exactly as I tell you. Do you understand now?"

All you could do was nod your head. "Words doll. I need you to use them. Now try again. Do you understand?"

Y/N: "yes". Fuck why was this turning you on? If any other guy had spoken to you like that, you would have kicked them out. But for him, you would do anything.

Bucky: "Good girl. Now..." he says as he kneels on one knee, "put your foot up" as he taps on his leg. You do as your told, and he takes off your heel. "Now the other one". He picks up your foot, kisses the top of it and places it on the floor. He looks up at you, and starts to run his hands up your thighs. He reaches under your dress until he gets to your hips, hooks his fingers around the top of your panties and slowly pulls them down. You step out of them, and he, again, puts them in his pocket. What is his deal with taking your underwear?. "Now, go sit on the bed".