Chapter 1

Hi to anyone who's reading this! this is my first story so if there is any corrections then I apologise😅, I'm not very good at using words so I hope you'll enjoy and accept my apologies🥲

_____________________________
Reader POV

There was once an Empire, an empire where all dreams come true but with a price, A place where you can run away but never hide, "Evigheden" the name wich all loved but hated at the same time...

The story starts with the a girl who has the beauty that can only be compared to the gods, her name was Leanora and she was loved by everyone in her village, one day she dreamt of going to the capital, of course this is where it gets interesting...

News spread out in the whole continent that the village "Vadon" A.k.A the Leanoras village, the village was set in flames wich was ironic because the village was found in the North, but then again all possibilities can happen in evigheden.

Out of despair and fear on where she would go or what she should do, Leanora fled the North and soon found herself in the capital, the city of HER dreams.

She then got herself a sponsor from Viscount Bolton, a man with many connections and fortune, she then became a noble and met the crow prince, they fell in love at first sight but little did Leanora know she was about to meet the villainess, Heleana Faxington.

Heleana the Archdukes only daughter was the prince's fiance and a very crazy woman, upon hearing of Leanoras appearance to her love she became mad with envy.

She cut off a maids hand just so she could place a spy in Leanoras room, she slapped leanora across the face calling her a witch and a whore just to emberass her in front of all the other nobles, and lastly she paralyzed both leanora and the crown prince just so she can show leanora who the crown prince really loved. She was really mad.

After all that has happened leanora still thought that heleana was kind and innocent, but then heleana pulled the last straw by risking Leanoras life in an assasination attempt. This enraged both the crown prince and the Viscount, heleana was sentence to 3 weeks in the dungeon before they cut off her head and feed her body to the wolves......

{3 weeks later}

As heleana walked up to the guillotine her face was filled with bruises and her long blonde hair was all messy and dirty.

The people screamed at heleana calling her all kind of insults...

"JUST BURN THE WITCH ALREADY!"

"the lady is too nice to let her have a fast death like that!"

"CRAZY WHORE!"

They screamed, bickered, and threw rocks at heleane, and as heleana came face to face with the mob she closed her eyes before smiling painfully but happily, and one word entered everyone's mind 'Psycho'.

And heleana's head departed from her body and leanora and the prince soon lived happily ever after, The End.......

.

.

.

.

{ POV }

I blinked a few times trying to process the book that was in my hands, how could they end the story like that?!

"This book is bullshit!" I screamed as I threw the book on the floor and sat on my bed pouring, My name is Nethelia Carthengtion, the 2nd child of Duke Carthengtion and is a terrible at socializing wich is why I always engulf myself in nothing but me time. Here's an example right now.

"THE VILLAINESS IS SUCH A CRAZY *****, HOW THE **** CAN YOU BE SO ******* CRAZY?!* I screamed enough for spacemen to hear

I was 12 years Old but truthfully I was reincarnated and I could remember my last life vividly but not fully wich is why my brain is like someone who came out of a mental institution.

For some reason out of nowhere a book fell on my head while I was picking flowers from the garden, and when I read it I felt like someone from my past life threw it at me as a sign, weird but I still read it anyway.

As I read the book I became surprised as the empire that was written in the book was the same as my empire, and all the characters were familiar except I don't know who the fl is and heleana and the crown prince aren't engaged

'Heleana' I thought curiously as I looked at the book

'I hope you have fun in Hell' I thought glaring at the fact I know her, I hated heleana with all the guts in my body, wich was weird since I can't really hate anyone who I haven't met in person yet.

Maybe because I adored leanora and found her cute and innocent or that heleana was just a bitch. Who knows?

I sighed before I stood up and took the book from the ground "... What a future they have... " I said before throwing the book on my bed leaving the room 'well it doesn't concern me, I'm just a side character anyway.'

I didn't really know what to expect, it was their future not mine I have no right to interrupt. That is until I met her....

_____________________________

I'm sorry if all this feels rushed I'm just so excited about this story, if you're reading this thank you for giving this story your time😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭