Chapter 4

I recommend playing "I wanna be yours by Arctic Monkeys" in this chapter. Anyways enjoy!
_______________________________________
{Heleana's POV}

I wandered around tha halls as I got more accustomed to this place than anyone else. My name is Heleana Faxington but you can just call me Helen. I'm the daughter of THE Archduke, but I wouldn't flex it if I were you.

I'm actually a regressor but I won't give you people any information. but one thing is for sure and it's that I need to find someone.

My history with this someone is something I remember well but I cannot risk any information being leaked, so I'm sorry if this offends you but I won't be telling you either.

Anyways back to what I was doing.

I stopped my tracks in front of a giant chalk white door with some golden traces here and there, and as I looked up and stared at the guards they then bowed their heads and made way for me.

I walked in silently and saw my beautiful mother checking some invitations with her glasses on the maids prepared her dresses.

I took a step back and curtsied before bringing my head up to look at her, "Mother." I spoke coldly which caught her attention and put down her papers.

She waved her hand signaling for everyone to leave the room except for me and only me, everyone followed her signal while giving some worried glances at me before shutting the door behind them.

I straightened my posture and dusted my dress before my mother got up from her seat and quickly rushed over to me, before I even had a chance to glance at her, she lifted me off my feet with a smile.

"My dear daughter, How are you?" She said sweetly as she twirled us around, I smiled back at her as she started chuckling softly

After that she put me down on the ground before kneeling in front of me, "I'm quite well mother" I responded as I held her hand

"That is nice to here..." She said softly before standing up from her kneeling position and bringing me to the couch on where she sat, before pulling me into her lap.

"So what is it that you need?" She asked enthusiastically as she pinched my cheeks

With a squished up faced I managed to say one sentence, "Can I go with you to the Carthengtion mansion today?" I asked my face swollen from my mother's pinches

My mother raised an eyebrow as she pondered about the Carthengtion mansion, "Carthengtion.. cartheng... Oh the 3rd dukal house?" She replied in a guessing tone

I nodded my head in response and she smiled brighter, "Sure! Why not?" She spoke as she hugged me tighter, I just sighed and clenched my fist 'Mission complete!' I thought to my self.

'Just wait and see.... I'll definitely change your fate this time.'

.

.

.

.
{Present: Nethelias POV}

I almost spit my saliva after finding out who the girl in front of me was, no. I shoulve spit my saliva on her right now! But how come I can't?!

I must've been staring at her confused for too long since she started waving her arms

"Don't worry, I won't bite I promise." She said defending herself, sure she won't bite me but she'll definitely bite the fl in the future!

I glared at her in interest as I moved back making my back exposed to a tree, 'why is THE HELEANA at MY house????' I questioned myself as I put a hand in front of me for defense