Part 20

MY POV:

Justin:i think it was... wonderful, you have so much talent, you should perform!

me: maybe, but remember that stage fright thing, i still have to work on that.

Justin:remember, i'm going to help you.

me:oh, right :)

Yaya got a text message...

Yaya: sorry guys, i just got a message from my publisher, they are thinking about me writing a second book, we're going to talk business. 

me:thats alright, we should meet up for coffee or something sometime, so we can have a proper chat and catch up some more :)

Yaya:yea, that would be nice :)

There was another knock at the door.

me:looks like room service is here.

i went over and opened the door, i was right, there was a man standing with a cart of food.

men:i have your orders of spaghetti and chocolate mousse.

me:thank you very much, come in, you can put the cart over there.

i pointed to a spot near the door, the man wheeled the cart over to where i pointed, smiled, and left.

he walked out the door, the quickly back in...

man:just in case you didn't know already, the price will come out of your room cost, we have a thing here, where you get one meal for free, enjoy the rest of your evening :)

me:thank you, we will, you too :)

the man left, and so did Yaya, and i went and collected the mousse and put it in the fridge without Justin seeing what it was, then, i went over to the cart to get the spaghetti.

i brought it over to Justin, he sat up, i handed him the plate on a tray, and we started to eat.

the spaghetti was delicious, so rich and full of flavour.

me:this is wonderful, dont you agree? :)

Justin:i know, it's some of the best pasta I've ever had :)

when we finished...

me:i have a little surprise for you ;)

i went over to the fridge and got the mousse out, then i grabbed 2 spoons and went back over and sat next to Justin with the mousse behind my back.

me:open you mouth, and close your eye's, and you'll get a big surprise :)

Justin:ok.

he closed his eye's and opened his mouth.

i took a small spoonful of the mousse and put it in Justin's mouth.

he smiled and he ate it.

after he swallowed it, he opened his eye's and kissed me on the cheek.

me: what was that for?

Justin:i liked the surprise, and it's your turn now :)

me:what do you mean?

Justin:this-

he took a spoonful of mousse and put it in my mouth.

Justin was right, it does taste good.

Justin:oh, you have a bit of mousse on your face...

me:oh my gosh! where?

i grabbed a napkin and wiped my face, there was nothing on it, he was lying.