Part 28

Justin's pov:

Me and Kiara raced upstairs, and to our room.

I opened the door and we raced over to the bed.

Kiara:so, are you serious? Do you wanna do it? Cause i'm not sure i'm ready..."

Me:that's ok, i'm not really ready either... But since we said we would... I have a plan..."

Kiara:what?"

Me:just wait till we hear Chaz and Ryan then follow my lead, ok?"

Kiara:ok, so what do we do in the mean time?"

Me:how about this?"

I pulled her closer to me and started to kiss her, then I pulled away and waited for her answer.

Me:so?"

Kiara:I think that's a good idea "

She pulled me in this time, and started to passionately kiss me, and as she did so, she pushed me down to lay on the bed.

Kiara was now on top of me, with her hands on my chest, gazing into my eyes, as she leaned in to kiss me again.

My hands were on her waist, as I started to run my hands up and down her back.

After about 10 minutes of making out, Kiara suddenly froze up, she looked like a cat, stalking a bird as she got off me, and headed towards the door.

Me:what's wrong?"

Kiara:shh, listen..."

I got off the bed and walked towards her, I heard Ryan talking to Chaz.

Me:showtime!"

Kiara:so, what are we doing?"

Me:as I said before, follow my lead. Come over to the bed, and start bouncing."

Kiara:ok?"

She looked at me, quite confused, but still, she followed me to the bed, and we started to bounce.

Me:oh, yea, Kiara, oh my gosh, yes, ahh!!!"

Kiarawhispered*oh, now I get it..."

She have me a wink and joined in.

Kiara:oh, oh, Justin, oh, harder, harder, faster, harder, ohhh!!!"

She was almost laughing, this was so funny!

Me:oh my gosh! You are so good!"

Kiara:ride me like a pony!"

Me:as you wish! Bend over!"

Now I was almost laughing!

Kiara:dont stop doing me! Dont stop! I'm nearly there!"

Chaz:keep it down you two!"

He banged on the wall, and this time, we actually started laughing!

Meut in some ear plugs if you dont like it! We're enjoying this!"

Kiara:oh my gosh Justin! Oh, oh, oh, oooohhhh!!!"

She let out the longest, loudest, 'moan', she gestured her hands to join in.

Me:oh!!!"

I chorused in a 'moan'.

We stopped, and made loud panting noises.

Kiarawhispering* that was the best 'sex' ever!"

Me:it sure was, but I bet the real thing would be better, but I dont feel like finding out now "

Kiara:neither do I, and, I dont know about you, but i'm kind of tired "

Me:yea, I am, ju st a little bit. "

Kiarae right back, i'm just going to get changed "

Me:you could get changed here "

Kiara:thanks, but no thanks "

Me:why?"

Kiara:i'm very self conscious, and I dont like to show my body."

Me:I dont mind "

Kiaraut I do."

Me:fine, I understand "

Kiara:thanks, i'll be right back "

Me:ok "

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek, got up, and went to get changed.

A got undressed, and put on some pyjama pants, and a white shirt.

Kiara came out of the bathroom, wearing, a short, black, spaghetti strap, lace nightie.

I was laying in bed, staring at her, and I think my jaw was dropped, cause she was almost laughing.

She came over to the bed, climbed in, pushed my jaw up, so it was obviously dropped, kissed me sweetly, turned off the lamp, laid down, and drifted off the her dream world.

I moved her closer to my chest, and I fell asleep also...

The next morning I woke up, to find that Kiara wasn't in bed, and the delightful smell of...