Part 31

Justin's pov:

The water was nice and warm, I picked up the soap and started to wash myself, but Kiara took it from me, and started to rub it ALL over my body.

She moved lower and lower, rubbing in little circles.

When she reached 'not so little Justin' she gave I soft kiss with tongue, put some soap on her hands, and started to wash 'me' rubbing up and down.

When she finished, I took the soap, and started washing her. 

I washed her ALL over as well, when, I dont know how, but it led to up making out again, we had to take it out of the shower, as not to use all the hot water.

We got out wrapped towels around ourselves, and headed for the bed.

I picked Kiara up, laid her out on the bed, opened her towel, and started to to play around with her.

Kiara:oh, as nice as this feels, we better stop, or we wont be ready in time."

Me:yea, I guess your right. Just a little longer though..."

We started to make out again, as we were my hands were feeling all over her perfect body

I was about to 'insert' myself in her, when she stopped me.

Kiara:we better not do this, well without protection anyway, and if we start, we wont want to stop."

Me:okay, lets get ready then..."

Omg, I am so horny, I want to watch her bending over with no clothes, pole dancing naked, standing and laying over me with nothing on, wow i'm perverted, I should stop being so pervy!

I was still on top of her, I leaned in, have her one last long kiss, then got up to get dressed

I put on I purple dress shirt, and black jeans, with black Supra's.

I spun around to look at Kiara, she was fixing up the strap of her dress, and struggling with the zip on the back.

Me:let me get that gorgeous!"

I walked over towards her, I stood in front, wrapped my arms around, slowly moved my hands down her back to the zip, and very slowly pulled it up, kissing her neck as I did.

I pulled away to look at her, well check her out really.

Kiara:how do I look? Does this dress show too much chest area?"

I may or may not be staring at her boobs, but i'm allowed to, she's my girlfriend, and in two weeks, I wont see her for two months, okay, getting off track here, back to my point.

Me:not for me, but maybe for the others, you dont want any strangers perving on you, do you?"

Kiara:hell no! Only you can check me out."

Me:oh I plan to."

Kiara:ok then "

I looked at my watch...

Me:it's 8:28, time to leave for our date."

Kiara:okay, this is going to be great except for one thing."

Me:and that would be?"

Kiara:I-"

There was a knock at the door.

Me:hold that thought, i'll just get the door."

I walked over and opened the door, and it was-