[1] The Dark Wings have Risen

Floating in a dark and unknown room, a small purple being was floating in front of a mysterious male figure. As it hovered in front of him, it spoke to him and said, "The Miraculouses are a variety of magical jewelry, possessing the ability to transform their wearers, into animal-themed superpowered beings. Since the dawn of time, these jewels have been passed down from different heroes who have used them for the good of the human race. Though amongst them, two Miraculouses were the most powerful of them all; the earrings of the Ladybug, which provide the power of creation and good luck; and the ring of the Black Cat, which grants the power of destruction and bad luck"

"Tell me Nooroo, what makes these Miraculouses so powerful?" the unknown man asked the small creature named Nooroo.

"According to legend, whoever controls both these jewels at the same time, will achieve absolute power. They will be able to reshape the world in their image by making just one wish," Noroo explained.

"This power, I must obtain it," the man said desperately. "Noroo, where can I find these other jewels?"

"They were lost when the temple of the Order of the Guardians was destroyed," the creature explained. "During times of crisis, the Miraculous selects new hosts who possess pure hearts and embody the spirits of legendary heroes in order to combat evil"

The man then made a humming sound before looking at the palm of his hand, which contained a brooch shaped like a butterfly.

"I have found you though. What powers does your Miraculous contain?" the man asked.

"My Miraculous is the brooch of the Butterfly. It allows the wearer to give others their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower," Noroo explained. The man holding the brooch looked at it again as it contained a woman holding a child who looked to be just born. He took a deep breath and began speaking.

"You say the Miraculous of the Ladybug and Black Cat will appear in times of crisis?" he said before clenching the brooch in his hand. "Then I will use your power to bring forth the crisis. I will create soldiers who will fight for me and recover the magical jewels"

"But master, the Miraculous is not meant to be used for evil purposes," Nooroo said with concern.

"SILENCE NOOROO!!!" the man yelled, pointing at the little creature. "I was the one who found your Miraculous! If it weren't for me, you'd still be buried thousands of feet in the ground! I am your master now, and you must obey me! Understand?!"

"Y-yes, master," Nooroo said sadly as he bowed his head in defeat while the man clipped the brooch on his chest.

"NOOROO!!! DARK WINGS, RISE!!!" the man shouted as Nooroo entered the brooch. White butterflies began to surround him covering his body before finally dispersing revealing him fully transformed wearing a high dark purple dress shirt without a collar, over which he wore a darker purple jacket with a black butterfly-shaped lapel. With the Butterfly Miraculous on the center of his chest, he had on a mask that covered his entire face.