Chp. 1

"Get up girly," yells Darry from my bedroom door. I moan and throw a pillow at him, using the other to cover my head. "Oh yeah!" Darry yells and runs over to me, then snatches me up outa bed and carries me into the living room. I curse and shriek at him, considering that I was only wearing a t shirt and underwear. "Darry! No put me down, AHHHHH!" I yell as he throws to me the couch. His eyes widen at the realization that Dally was sitting on the couch shirtless in that leather jacket of his. I sprint to my room, changing into shiny tight black leggings, a red crop top with white polka dots, and a black leather jacket. After that I check my self in the mirror, nod, and run down the hall barefoot, tackling Darry as he shouts in surprise. I pat at his head where I could have thrown punches until I feel he learned his lesson. "Kick his ass Adele!" Yelled Sodapop, while Dally yelled, "way to go broad." I can here Two-Bit in the background yelling, "mickey's on so shut it." I finally jump off Darry and go tame my hair. Sitting in front of my mirror, I stare at a blonde, curly haired, dark-blue eyed girl. After pulling all my hair up, except for two pieces on each side in the front, I slide on my bandana, which is tied like a headband, then put on my eyeliner, and walk down the hall in my converse. "God! PONYBOY CURTIS! Put on pants right now! I have a friend coming over." "Which friend?" Pony and Aspyn ask at the same time, and after she looks through the door she mimicks me and yells," God Pony put on some pants." He shrugs and looks through his closet. "Madyson is coming over in about two minutes," I say answering their question. Pony shrieks and throws on jeans. "I'll be at the lot, Seeya." I grab him by the collar, "not so fast, you can't go alone you'll get jumped again, take Johnny and Soda with you."
"Well won't you girls be alone?"
"Dally, Two-bit, and Steve are here, we'll be fine."
"Steve isn't here." he remarked.
"Woohoo!" Steve yells as we here the door slam shut, and see Steve's muscular figure run through the hallway, Two-bit close behind. "Hey babydoll," Two-bit remarks, wrapping an arm around my thin waist. "Hey Two-bit," Pony made a gagging motion and then the doorbell wrung. He ran out the backdoor with Sodapop, just as Johnny entered the back gate. Pony grabbed his arm and dragged him along.
Aspyn and I burst out laughing as we run to get the door. We open it to find Maddy there, and we pull her inside.
"I'm bored, lets go to the dingo," I say to our little group, after sitting on Two-bits knee talking.
"Alright , do you have your knife?"
"Nope, it won't be sharp enough anyway."
"Then stick close to me," Two-bit said wrapping an arm around my shoulder and pulling me in close. I couldn't help but giggle, and it was Steve and Dally's turn to gag as we snuck in a kiss. I turned to thwack Steve, "don't act like your any better with Evy."
"I know I ain't, cuz ima Greaser!" He yelled running out the door and flipping down the steps. We all followed suit, yelling and whooping as we piled into Two-Bit's car and drove off to the dingo.