Chp. 13

"C'mon Minnie, you gotta get up so we can leave babe," I here Two-bit say, shaking me slightly. I open my eyes and feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I bolt for the bathroom in my room and am violently ill. "Two-bit, what time is it?" I question and Two-bit stares at the clock. "Ten A.M." He replies and smiles, running to get the doctor. "Miss Curtis?" The doctor questions as I'm on the exam table. "I'm ready," I say and the machine buzzes to life. I clutch Two-bit's hand as the doctor squirts cold blue gel onto my stomach. I hear the sound of a heartbeat and turn towards the monitor. There is a small outline of a baby on the screen and Two-bit smiles. "It's gonna be a Mickey Mouse, I just know it," he says and the doctor starts to wipe away the gel. "How do you know that smart guy?" I tease and try to jump off the table. Two-bit grabs my waist and sets me on my feet gently. "It two feet off the ground and I'm not waddling yet Two-bit, I'm fine," I says and he frowns at me. I laugh and shrug, then march out of the hospital. "You can't leave yet miss," the lady at the desk calls. "Watch me," I call back and start the trek home.

A/N Short early chapter requested by @mrs.hahlovegreasers, sorry it's so short, but their little Mickey/Minnie mouse is ok. Please comment on whether it should be a Mickey or a Minnie and what you want their names to be. The one with the most votes wins and I want the most unique name you can come up with.