》The Mob《

----------------------------------------------------‐----
Here is chapter 3! Hope you enjoy and sorry for taking so long to post I want feeling as motivated but now I'm back in!
---------------------------------------------------------

You got into the car as Sammy started driving. Soon you and others heard the sirens of police cars.

As you were sitting next to Alice you looked behind to find that there were several police cars after you. The pressure of the car exelorating pushed you into the seat.

Not long after the cops started to shoot at the car trying to get the tires. You, Boris and Alice duck as to not get shot by the cops. The garage window was now shattered as Boris and Alice took out their guns and started shooting at the cop cars. Slowly taking them out but they stayed persistent.

You followed their lead and took out your own revolver and started shooting at the tires while they shot at the windows of the cars. You missed a few shots but managed to get one of the cop cars to swerve when you shot their tire.

Now there were only two more cars. One of then gained speed and slammed into the car making you loose your balance and almost falling back as you all reloaded your guns.

The car was so close that you managed to get the tire in only five bullets. Now there was only one car left...

"We're running out of gas! Hurry and get the last one off our tail already!" Sammy ordered the three of you.
"What do you think we're trying to do!?" Boris snapped back as they continued to shoot at the last car. Boris managed to get the tire and that car also swerved off the road.

"Finally!" Alice sat back down letting out a relieved sigh. You and Boris sat back down putting away your weapons.

"Now let's get back to the mansion."
Benicio ordered Sammy.
"B-But I need to get back to my hotel room..." You said anxiously. You had all your clothes and valuable possessions there. You couldnt just leave them behind.
"Sorry toots but you'll have to come with us for now. It's too risky to go back right now." Benicio said since if they were to go back they might get spotted by another police officer and they would have to waste more bullets on getting away.

"Plus we only have enough gas to get us to the mansion. So you'll have to wait till tomorrow to go back." Sammy added as he slowed down a bit.

"You can stay at the mansion with us for now. Seeing as we dragged you into this." Boris added. Feeling guilty for you not being able to get back.

"Fine. I guess you can stay only for tonight." Benicio said reluctantly. He didnt want to get some random person involved with his work but he did tell you to get into the car so it's kind of his fault for you not being able to go back to your apartment.

-----------------------------------------------------‐---
Hey! Sorry for taking so long with this chapter.

Hope you enjoyed lovelys!! 😊
---------------------------------------------------------