PART ONE: General World Explanation!

This shows you just basic world building, though mostly focusing on power explanation.

Powers:

Everyone in their world has powers, those with hybrid powers will normally pass on their traits to their kids but for non-hybrid powers the kids are a gamble, though most have some sort of similarity to their parents.

Non-hybrid(common): Non-Hybrid powers are quite common and have a lot of variations, so most people have a hard time describing them. But it's any power that doesn't have an animal-like trait.

Hybrid(uncommon): Though it's not rare, It's pretty uncommon to see anyone with a hybrid power. These powers relate to real(and sometimes mythical) animals.

Mix(Very rare): It is a basic mix of both Hybrid and non-hybrid powers, these are usually regular powers that give you hybrid traits upon use, though can be different.

Godly(???): You have to be chosen for these powers, little is know about them and most people assume it's just a myth.

L'manburg:

L'manburg is just a small, but well known, city. It's a popular place for tourists during the summer but not many people visit at any other time (weather). There is a few minor prisons for criminals, while there is a large prison called 'Pandora's Vault' for the villains (and sometimes vigilantes if popular enough). The higher districts are a very safe place to be as there are hero's everywhere while the lower districts are pretty much forgotten about and left to the vigilantes.

Hero/Villain/Vigilante system:

It's similar to the MHA system, the hero's have ranks while the villains and vigilantes just range from well-known to who-tf-are-you? Hero's/villains used to be a fantasy book dream (similar to irl) but became reality as crime started to rise in the 1800s.

Other cities:
Pogtopia
Eggpire
Arctic empire