PART SEVEN: Work Descriptions!

Tommy: He's 6'1, fairly pale, skinny but built at the same time???, bright blue eyes, and blond hair. (Raccoon hybrid?)
He has a lot of black leg armor though the majority of his outfit is red and white. He also has a golden mask.

Tubbo: 5'6, tanned, BUFF ASF, brown eyes, dark brown hair. (Goat mix)
Bomber jacket. He has a gas mask and covers his eyes with his hair.

Ranboo: 6'9(heh), pale, lanky, green/red eyes, light brown hair.
A fancy suit with a lot of purple accents. He also has a masquerade mask.

Phil: 6'3, slightly tanned, well built, dark blue eyes, and blond hair.
Basically just his skin. He has giant black wings (wingspan of 12ft)

Techno:6'2, pink fur, Very well Built, red eyes,  and pink fur. (Piglin hybrid)
He usually has a white button up, baggy black pants, and a red cloth around his waist

Wilbur: 6'4, fairly tanned, slightly built, brown eyes, and brown hair.
He just looks like alivebur but with a blindfold on tbh.

Dream: 6'2, fairly tanned, built, greenish-grey eyes, and blond hair.
Ugly ass neon green villain outfit. I'm gonna leave the design up to yall because I'm lazy:)

George:5'11, pale-ish, slightly built, brown eyes, and brown hair.
Mushroom themed attire, though his shirt is blue with a red and white stripe and goggles.

Sapnap:5'9, tanned, built, dark brown eyes, and black hair.
White tank top, black long sleeve shirt with skating pads, he has a blindfold aswell.

Daryl(bad):8'7, pure black, built, white eyes, and black hair.
Minecraft skin. But the eggpire version (white accents instead of red.)

Skeppy:5'7, Dimond skin, skinny, dimond eyes, and Dimond hair.
Dimond. He's made of Dimond. But also regular clothes overtop.

Jack:5'10, kinda tanned, slightly built, red/blue eyes, and brown (bald) hair.
He has a 3D themed attire (half red half blue) for the most part along with 3D glasses.

Quakity:5'7, very tamed (he's Mexican), fairly built, dark brown eyes, and black hair.
His Las Nevadas skin. But without the duck wings people usually give him.

Karl:6'1, fairly tanned, pretty skinny, brown eyes, and brown hair.
Classic hoodie along with black cargo pants, he also has green and purple swirl goggles.

Charlie:5'11, literal slime, he can morph, goop, and goop.
Same as Citizen attire.

Fundy:5'8, tanned, skinny, brown eyes, and brown hair. (Fox hybrid)
Also just his Minecraft skin. But he has a fox-like masquerade mask.

Sam:6'4, tanned, very well built, hazel eyes, and green hair.
He looks like most of his dsmp fanart. Lots of gold armor n' shit.

Niki:5'8, pale-ish, fairly well built, blue eyes, and bright pink hair.
She has a mostly mermaid themed outfit with a lot of jewlery.

Punz:6'2, slightly tanned, well built, blue eyes, and blond hair.
He has the white hoodie, and looks like a gang member.

Jebadias:5'7, tanned, well built, red eyes, and brown hair. (Goat mix)
Also just a fucking suit.

Eret:6'2, slightly tanned, slightly built, white eyes, and brown hair.
Kingly attire, with a lot of extra jewelry and a pair of glasses to hide their eyes.

Purpled: 5'11, tanned, built, purple eyes, and brown hair.
Purple hoodie with black cargo pants.