PART FOUR: Powers

Have fun guessing who has what power (it's pretty obv-)! Also- oml this took so long;-;

Weakness explanations:
- Painful: Your power will cause you pain upon use.
- Reload: After using your power, you will have a reload time.
- Exhaustion: Using your power will exhaust you mentally and physically.
- Physical: Your power is physically shown and cannot be hidden.
- Time: You can only use your power for a certain amount of time per rest.
- Range:You have a limited range on your power.
- Weak: The power isn't very useful in battle, or sometimes in general.
- Immorality: You cannot die and will lose all your loved ones, this weakness leads most to go insane and make a deal with a so called 'god' to kill them

Individual power explanations:

Anthapromorpcic Shapeshifting:   You have the ability to turn into any animal you have touched before, or you may gain certain aspects of those animals. Skilled shapeshifters can learn to merge multiple animals though that requires full concentration and more pain than usual.

Explosive Generation:   You have the ability to generate explosives, depending on how well you can focus on your power you may create larger and larger explosives. Though, very few wielders of this power can creat explosions without making the explosive first.

Teleportation:   You have the ability to teleport around a certain range, though leaving particles wherever you are teleporting from and your destination. The particles will vary in color, the warmer tones being weaker and colder tones being stronger (rainbow scale).

Elytran: You have wings, and with it the ability to fly. Your wings are mainly used for fast transportation but can also be used as a shield to keep external forces from damaging you, though your wings may get damaged in the process. Depending on the variation of this power you may be able to hide them and in turn having a different weakness.

Strength: You basically have super-strength. You have no need to work out to be strong, though working out can make you stronger. For most, you have to activate it and are only strong during the time it's activated, though it's been said that the weaker this power is, the easier it is to keep activated.

Pig Strength: it is similar to regular strength, though 'Pig Strength' is a Mix power. It makes you appear as a large piglin hybrid upon use, but as the hybrid part isn't very hidable— most users with a Mixed version of Strength have longer periods of time that they can use their powers.

Telepathy: You have the ability to see into the mind of one person of your choosing at a time, most people with this power describe it in use as 'most people assume I'm distracted as I'm less reacted when using this power'. Which is true, this power can require concentration so most other things are blocked out. You will hear whatever the person of your choice is thinking.

Telekinesis: You have the ability to make objects, and sometimes people, levitate. Depending on how strong your mental state is, you will be able to pick up larger and larger things, though very few can use this power on people, as the people can resist.

Dream state:  Using this, you can control people's dream. Though you have to have been the one to put them to sleep by getting them to breathe in a spore you create. Once they wake up your power ends and you have to regain it by sleeping a certain amount of time (it Varys with each person).

Heat manipulation: This allows you to not only manipulate heat, but you can also create it. Any users born powerful enough can even create fire with this power, though it can cause burns even if your simply making the room hotter.

Demon: A physical power that makes you appear as a demon, usually ranging from black to red horns and tails, though there's a 50% chance users can be born with the ability to shapeshift into full-fledged demons. Usually on the 7-9ft range. (Demons also have increased strength, stamina, and intelligence.)

Dimond: Users can temporarily make their body into diamonds, increasing their ability to be unharmed by attacks, having the ability to regenerate any matter lost while in Dimond form, and to be able to change their size slightly. Though they can only use this form to up to an hour for professionals.

Blaze staffs: Though Blaze staffs are constantly floating around you, even in your sleep, they are also powerful weapons that can be fired or used as a sword. These also give you the ability to be immune to fire.

Power canceling: Users are able to weaken or, with enough power, completely inactivate others powers! Though it makes the user tired if they use it on more than one person at a time or if they use it for too long.

Time manipulation: Time control and travel, but you don't have enough time. There's a limited about of time you can use your powers, so be sure not to get stuck in the wrong time line.:]

Slime: Goopy. The user is made out of slime. They can morph their body into any shape though they can't decrease or increase the about of matter they're made of. It's hard to harm them without fire as most things get stuck in them.

Fox humanoid: The user has a fox like appearance (normally eats and tail) and have increased agility and stamina. They also have claws and more sensitive Senses.

Minecraft Creeper: The user can create explosions on a whim, though the size of the explosions can be controlled. When the Ability is activated the users eyes will go black and smoke with start coming from their mouth. The explosions will hurt the user.

Healing: The ability varies a lot depending on the user. Though at its base he sign gives the user the ability to heal wounds and sometimes sicknesses but not without a cost, usually being exhaustion but can also be pain or reload.

Water manipulation: The user can manipulate and shape and small body of water, though larger sizes can be reached with enough power.  Though once they stop using the power it takes a time to be able to fully use your power again.

Power Adaption: This allows the user to copy others powers. Though only for a certain time and if the user can get close enough to touch another ability holder.

Freeze tag: stupid name.... The user can freeze people in place with a simple touch, though if they freeze to many people or don't release for too long they will quickly loose power.

apple: and apple a day keeps the doctor away- The user of this ability may summon an apple out of no where and given someone eats it, that person will be controlled by the user. 30 people max, though users who don't have good control on their powers can only do under 10. If ability is used it cannot be used again for 20 minutes.

Stunning: This gives the user the ability of charisma and charm to an extreme level, when activated they can almost hypnotize others with their looks. Although this power has a short range.

Milk man:  You have the ability to generate specific amounts of milk. The milk will pour out of the very centers of your hands, but can flow out of other parts of your arms with enough practice. This power has very little known about it as no one does research on this shit.

Alien: this gives the user alien like attributes while also allowing them to act as if they're on the moon. They don't need to breathe and have 'low gravity' which is basically a jump boost.

The watcher: he sees all, he knows all. Only one person has ever had this, it was a gift from the true god himself. Why? Because the god wrote this fanfic and really likes Charlie Slimecicle.