𝐒𝐈𝐗, 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

"Lando and Camila's here," Haeun tells Yuxin, as the singer adjusts her in ears

"Lando and Camila's here," Haeun tells Yuxin, as the singer adjusts her in ears. The girl freezes ― eyes wide as the realisation that she'll be performing all these songs in front of him and his new girlfriend.

Sure, Yuxin's performed songs about him before, with him attending his concert ― but never has he brought someone who he's interested to her concert. Way to deepen the wound left in her heart, she thinks. But she can't blame Lando, or Camila ― it's on her for never gathering up the courage to tell him that she's hopelessly in love with him.

"Oh," Yuxin says softly, taking a deep breath. "That's... cool. Glad they came."

"You're a terrible liar," Haeun says, crossing her arms. "Just say you're jealous and go, Xinnie. You're not fooling anyone."

"I'm fooling him."

"He's oblivious as hell. He doesn't count."

"You said not fooling anyone, and he is someone," Yuxin replies, fixing her hair in the mirror. "I'm a little scared. What if he finally realises? Like... tonight?"

Haeun sighs, grabbing ahold of Yuxin's hands. "Say the songs are about someone else. Plus, you're going to move on, right...?"

Yuxin nods. She has to. It's really about time, isn't it?

"Because ― I actually have someone in mind that I want to set you up with, only if you're up for it. I think you would fit well with him. I mean... he is my brother, and he sucks ―"

"You want to set me up with your brother?"

Haeun shrugs. "You're single. He's single. You guys both like music, and you both need to move on from people you're currently hung up over. Can't be more perfect than that."

Yuxin sighs, and the organiser of the event approaches the two of them, telling them that Yuxin will be on the stage in five minutes. She takes a deep breath as Haeun pats her back reassuringly. "You'll be fine."