𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽-𝗐𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗁-𝗐𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

Yuxin wakes up with Lando's arms wrapped around her waist

Her eyes flutter open, turning to face her boyfriend, peacefully sleeping beside her. She smiles, admiring his features — he looks so calm, so serene, and Yuxin knows he's had quite a few busy days, so she tells herself to let him sleep for a little longer.

But then, he cracks one eye open, squinting to adjust to the light. A tired, love-sick smile spreads across his lips when he sees her, and Yuxin mirrors that exact same expression. "Morning, pretty." she says, and Lando's smile somehow grows wider.

"Making me blush when I first wake up," he says groggily, pulling Yuxin closer to him. "Morning, my love."

"You got any plans today?" she asks, and he shrugs. "I'm having lunch with Alex today. You can come if you're not busy, because I know is that you're announcing your album today." he replies, and Yuxin nods.

"Is Lily going to be there?"

"Yeah, I think so," Lando says. "We can just... spend time together today before I've got to go out."

"That sounds like a plan." 

"You still haven't told me the name of your album," he tells her. "I've been waiting patiently like everyone else! Where are my boyfriend privileges?" 

"Do you want a hint?" Yuxin looks at him with a cheeky smile on his lips as he nods eagerly. 

She presses a soft kiss to his lips, looking at him with a wide smile when she pulls away.

"Thank you for the kiss. But you know that I'm an idiot, Xinnie. I didn't know that you were in love with me until someone in my Twitch stream pointed it out." 

"That's true. I don't know why you didn't believe Max," Yuxin chuckles. 

"He plays too many pranks on me." Lando sighs. "Can I have another hint for the album name?"