Good Girl, Bad Boy

A/N: My english is not good but I tried to write this fic. Please give me your valuable feedback on this story.
_

Ceo of Anuntrakul Empire Samanun Anuntrakul mostly known as Lady Sam or Lady boss stepped out of the café where she had a business meeting with one of her client. She was walking to parking lot when her eyes landed on a group of boys heading to the café. She took few steps toward them and before they can enter the café she called one of them.

"Nop."

All heads turned to her voice and after few seconds Nop came close to her and the rest of the boys entered the café.

Nop threw the cigarette on the ground which was between his lips. He crushed it with his foot.

Khun Sam was giving him disappointed look all this time.

"What are you doing here Nop? Why are you not in the university?"

"I don't have any class until later phi so I am hanging out with my friends."

"Friends? You call them friends Nop. They are nothing but bad influence and when did you start smoking?" Khun Sam said with a little bit anger.

"You are overreacting phi....."

"Overreacting? You know Nop how grandma will react to this."

"Yeah she will say I am doing wrong and she will say the same thing about you when she get to know that you are a lesbian." Nop regret the words the moment it came out of his mouth.

For Khun Sam it was hard to believe that her own brother was blackmailing to out her to grandma if she stopped him doing something which is wrong and unhealthy for his life.

"Look phi, I don't want to argue with you so please stop interfering in my life and I will not interfere in your life."

Nop went inside the café after saying this. Khun Sam was scratching back of her neck in frustration.

She had no idea when her relationship with her brother changed this much. He is 3 years younger then her but they were best friends. They shared everything with each other. Sam was 18 when she told him about she being into girls. He promised to keep her secret safe. He is the only one who knows this about Sam.

"Sawadee kha Khun Sam."
Sam turned her head to the one greeting her. There was Mon standing with her friend. Before Sam can reply her she went inside the café pulling her friend with her.

Sam knew Mon and her family since childhood. The British-Thai girl is four years younger then her. The younger girl's grandfather and Sam's grandfather was long time friends.

They met each other a lot of time but their interaction was limited to the greetings only.

During Nop's 18th birthday party Sam tried to have a casual talk with Mon but the younger girl was too busy to stare at her brother that she didn't hear a single thing Sam said to her. After that Sam never tried to talk with Mon.

She knew that Mon is here because of Nop. She know that the young brunette is head over heels for her brother but she don't know what their relationship is. Are they dating? Are they friends?

Sam used to knew everything about Nop but it changed four years ago when she took the post of Ceo in their family company just after her graduation.

She became too busy with business because it was getting worse after their father's death.

But whatever their relationship is she just hope Nop don't hurt Mon because she is a good girl and on other side Nop is in very bad company. She can't stop him because she is too scared to let her biggest secret come out.

_

"Hey Nop, Mon is here." one of Nop's friend said to him.

He looked behind and saw Mon sitting with Yuki a few tables away from their. Nop knew Mon was looking at him but turned her face after getting caught in the act.
Nop shrugged but didn't say anything.

"I don't know what is wrong with you man, that girl is crazy for you." One other friend said to him.

"You know that I don't do relationships."

"Yeah but who is talking about relationship here. Just have some fun with that halfie and after that you can pass her to us."

All his friends start laughing after this remark but Nop was glaring at them angrily.

"Don't talk like this about her."

They looked at him surprisingly.

"We have done that plenty of times Nop so what is different about her. Don't tell me you have feelings for the halfie."

"What feelings? Her family is close to my family so If I done anything with her my grandma will kill me."

"Ohh then we shouldn't think about her because if your grandma killed you from where we gonna get money for girls and other funny business." They start laughing again but Nop was looking here and there with scared face.

"Don't talk like this where anyone can hear you." Nop whispered to them.

_

"Mon why don't you tell him about your feelings." Mon gave Yuki unbelievable look like she was saying something which is impossible.

"I can't. What if he don't reciprocate my feelings. I can't do that."

"Then what is the use of stalking him?"

"You are talking like I am a crazy stalker."

Yuki give her look which clearly said 'are you not.'

"Hey I am not okay? I just..i just like watching him. It makes me happy. But today I am extra happy because grandma invited my family to dinner at palace."

"Awww you are in love. You love Nop." Yuki said with happy expressions and little bit loud voice then necessary.

Mon looked at Nop's table but it was empty. She guessed that he left when they were talking about her feelings.

_