Breakfast And Lunch

Mon's first class was at 10 am but she was ready at 7 in the morning. She have to leave with khun Sam who always left for work at 7 and Mon have to adjust with her schedule.

"Khun Sam you can drop me at nearby bus stand and I will take a bus from there." Mon said after Sam opened
car's door for her.

Sam closed her eyes and sighed.

"Look Mon, I know you don't feel comfortable with me but it's just 30 minutes drive. You don't have to talk to me, you can just listen the songs in car or do whatever you want to do but I can't disobey grandma. I am sorry."

Mon was surprised after hearing khun Sam. She thought khun Sam would feel uncomfortable to drive with her but here khun Sam was thinking that Mon is feeling uncomfortable.

"No khun Sam, I don't feel uncomfortable with you driving me to university. I just thought you didn't like this situation as you said to grandma about arranging a driver for me, that's why I offered to take the bus."

"Oh, I thought you....never mind. Mon I also don't have any problem to drive you back and forth to your university. You don't have to take the bus." Sam said still holding the car door opened for her and nodded for her to sit inside.

Mon gave a little smile to her and sat in the car.

Khun Sam stopped the car in campus parking lot. There were very few people in the university.

"What time is your 1st class  Mon?"

"It's at 10 khun Sam."

"What?" Khun Sam said and checked the time in her wrist watch. "It's just 7:40 right now. Why did you come so early. Why didn't you tell me?"

Sam said with a little high voice which scared Mon.
She thought she did something wrong.

"I...i am sorry Khun Sam. I did.....didn't want to delay you."

Sam remorse her tone after hearing shakiness in Mon's voice.

"Hey...hey. I should be the one to say sorry. I didn't meant to raise my voice at you. I am sorry Mon. Just remember one thing Mon, you can talk to me about anything. You should have told me that your class is so late. Now what are you going to do for 2 hours?"

"I....i will wait for Yuki in park. You are getting late for your work."

Sam sighed and gathered enough courage to ask the next question.

"Mon, would you like to have breakfast with me in nearby café? I know you didn't had breakfast also."

"But khun Sam you will get late......"

"I don't have any important work until afternoon so...?"

After few minutes they were having the breakfast in the café near campus.

There were very few people in the café and it was quite unlike how it is during afternoon and evening.

"At what time your classes will be finished?" Sam asked Mon. "So I can pick you?"

"You don't have to khun Sam. I will go with Yuki as I am going to visit my parent's house, I already asked khun grandma."

"Oh...okay. Here...." Khun Sam handed her phone to Mon. "Put your contact in this so you can call me about when I should come to pick you from your parents house."

"You don't have to khun Sam, I will take the cab."

Sam wanted to protest but she stopped herself. She thought that what if Mon want to go somewhere where she is not comfortable going with Sam or what if she thought that Sam is trying to control her life by driving her everywhere.

"Okay but if you change your mind or something come up just call me."

_______

"Lady boss, khun Jim is waiting for you in your office." Yha informed her the second she got in her company.

"Jim, what is she doing here?" Sam said to herself and entered her office.

"Jim."

"Oh Sam finally you are here. You make me wait for so long."

"I didn't invited you to my office."

"I want to talk to you."

"You should have call me."

"Oh hon stupidity, you are not picking up any of our call and you also keep Kirk busy in the task to find Nop. So I have to come here to have a talk with you."

"Uh....what do you want?"

"Lunch with our royal friend who don't have time for us after her marriage."

Sam rolled her eyes at Jim and said. "I didn't had time for you before my wedding also because I don't like wasting my time."

"Yeah but we like to waste your time, so please come to our regular restaurant for lunch. Okay I will take my leave." Jim puts her sunglasses and left from there.

_____

At noon she was having lunch with her friends even though she wanted to stay at her office and do some paper work but she felt guilty for ignoring her friends.

"So hon. Stupidity, how's your marriage life going on?"
Tee asked her

"We are here to have lunch not to discuss my marriage life."

At this her trio of friends looked at each other and smirked.

"We are here to discuss your marriage life." Jim said.

"There is nothing to discuss. You know why I have to marry Mon."

"Yes, this was a marriage forced by situation but it doesn't mean you can't make it work."

Sam shaked her head at Kade's statement but didn't said anything.

"Look Sam, Mon is beautiful and your wife. She could be a perfect lover to you."

"What the hell all of you are talking about?" Sam got angry after listening to Tee. "This is real life and not a fanfiction or your drama series Kade where you fall in love after arrange marriage.
Nothing can happen between Mon and me. She is straight and very much in love with my brother."

"Calm down Sam." Jim told her while rubbing her arm.

"Why did she got ready to marry a woman if she is straight?" Tee asked ignoring Sam's earlier outburst.

"Same reason as me. We both were forced by situation in this marriage. Nothing can happen between us. So stop implying otherwise." Sam took her handbag and left from there.

The trio were watching her back and Tee spoke.

"I don't know but my gaydar beeped when I met Mon."

____

Thank you for 1K+ views.