Number Eleven

(Spider man does not belong to me!)
-waring! 1st time ever writing Smut!-
_________________________________________
   Now playing:

         Rabiosa
            By Shakira and Pitbull

"Oye papi If you like it mocha Come get a little closer And bite me en la boca."
_________________________________________

  I watch as flashing lights pass us through our way home.

  "Do you think Ben and Jess will be okay?"

  Miguel just rubs circles on my hand before saying what he thinks.

   "I already told Jess I need to chat with you."

   I walk out of the portal, and soon enough Miguel starts backing me to our living room wall.

  "What did she say..?"

  "I don't think we should worry about her now, mi vida."

   I wrap my arms around Miguel, and he wraps his hands around my waist. I feel them trap me into his chest, enchanting me into a kiss.

   I feel his lips on mine, his rough yet tender lips. I feel his hands droop lower and lower, now I feel them cupping my ass. Needy.

  I smirk in our kiss, one hand snaking its way onto his unruly hair. I feel his hands squeeze me, I know what he wants, but he needs to earn that.

   I pull away for air, breathing in the lust filled air. A hest blossoms around my body, I assume he feels that too.

  I string of saliva connects our lips, a reminder of the kiss we shared.

   "Do you want to continue [Y/n]?"

   "Of course."

  I pull him back in, and this time the kiss seems more rough and sloppy. I open my mouth, letting his tongue slip into it. I feel one hand grab under my thighs and bring it up, so I quickly wrap my thighs around him, my back now fully against the wall.

   I feel his lips trail lower, one hand slowly ripping my suit off. Painfully slow process, a whine escapes my mouth as I feel his tongue against my neck. I feel him smirk against my skin.

   "Que precioso..muy bien."

  I suddenly feel him suck on that same spot, I moan and loud.
_________________________________________
   Miguel's Pov

  Such lewd sound coming from my treasure. I enjoy every one, I make him enjoy himself too. I tug at his suit, ripping it apart. I'll have to get him a new one again.

  I make my way to his collar bone, kissing it in many places, marking him as mine. Only mine. I watch him whimper and squirm from underneath me, what a sight.

  Tears have slightly formed in his eyes, I don't know why but for some reason that get's me even harder, if possible.

   I know he's excited too, his suit ripped it his upper half, but his excitement still very present.

I make my way even lower, one hand working on ripping his suit to shreds and the other rubbing his nipples.

   How long have I been waiting for us to get the chance to be alone.. I watch him squirm and moan, so ever sensitive.

   "How wonderful you feel my boy."

I feel him shiver against me, either from my words or from my mouth,which has now reached his thighs. I nibble on the inner side of them, slowly teasing him.