Extra!

Before I finish this story i have one question, should I make another one thats different from this universe?
_________________________________________

"Yo Gwen, where's [Y/n]?"

Gwen and Peter look back at the team, Pavitr look around noticing the absence of his father figure.

"Who's [Y/n], exactly?"

Spider Noir chimes in with curiosity, Margo and Penni also look around with slight grimace. Peter speaks up.

"[Y/n] is one of us Noir, he treated us like family, he even helped Miles even if he just met him."

Gwen follows that statement up.

"Miguel didn't allow [Y/n] out of his arms, I dont know where [Y/n] lives though."

Pav's eyes widen in shock.

"Whaaaaat? We have to save him then!"

Hobie chuckles as he agrees with Pav. The thing about saving [Y/n] is that they don't know where he lives, all except for Peter, he knows Miguel and [Y/n] live together. To him they act like husbands, everyone knows they're in love.

"Gwen we have to go back to HQ, let me and Noir get [Y/n]."

Margo seems baffled.

"Wait wait- your telling me that Number 0 lives in HQ?"

Hobie puts a hand on her shoulder, thinking about it.

"Now that I think 'bout it, Miguel and [Y/n] always stay with each other at HQ."

Peter taps on his Gizmo, a portal opens up to an elevator going higher than HQ.

"Come on lets find [Y/n]."

Everyone walks in the portal. Making they're way up to the door leading to Miguel's and [Y/n]'s home.

"Shh, let the adults handle this kids."

Noir and Peter-not including Mayday- put their ears up to the door. They're eyes widen in shock, hearing something they weren't supposed to hear.

"Alright lads, lets wait for a few..hours. They're..uh..busy."

Hobie has his regular smirk on his face, Pav along with Spider ham have confused expression on their faces.

Penni, Gwen, and Margo just stare, fed up and wanting to save [Y/n]. Hobie makes a portal with Mayday in his arms. He ushers everyone into the portal.

He waits for the other to go infront of them, so now he's just left along side with Noir and Peter. Hobie covers Mayday's little ears.

"So what happened mate?"

Peter looks down to see Maydays confused expression, he gives a brief explanation to the teacher.

"They were having a serious chat, nothing more."

Hobie, just raises his eye brow, but he just passes Mayday to her father.

"Ay ay captain."

They wait until Hobie goes further up with Pav.

"Noir, let's never speak of this again."

"Noted."
_________________________________________

-Miguel and [Y/n]'s favorite foods are Empanadas and Arepas!

-The two do have plans on getting married in the future!

-Peter was one of the first people to know that [Y/n] had fallen in love!

-Hobie actually believes that Miguel and [Y/n] just had a serious chat!

-Since [Y/n] wants to have children but never got the opportunity to adopt, Miguel wants to get them a pet!

-Miguel is actually Light weight when it comes to drinking while [Y/n] is heavy weight!

-[Y/n]'s on par with Miguel's leg strength.

I hope you had a good time reading my story!