An Offer for the Brothers

I do not own KDA, LoL, NFS, or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I wake up to the wonderful sight of Akali on my chest. I kiss her forehead gently before moving her to the side. After waiting to make sure she doesn't wake up, I go to make breakfast for the girls. I quietly grab the pans and stuff for French toast, and look up a traditional Japanese Breakfast. I smile to myself and grab all the suggested ingredients. "If I want to follow traditions for Kali. Gotta start now." I say and begin to cook.

"Smells heavenly." Kai'sa says before gasping. "You should be in bed!" She yells and I smile at her.

"Thank you Kai'sa. I know, but I want to cook for you all. Feel like you all deserve it, especially after I jumped out the window." I tell her and she frowns.

"You also slept with Akali." She says softly and I look at her.

"I don't know about the others. But my room is right next to yours. I heard everything." She says and rubs her arms nervously. "What does that mean for me?" She asks and I look at her.

"Kai'sa." I say softly and she looks at me.

"I've done nothing but try and take care of you. I was hoping you'd see I was wife material." She says and I pull her into a hug.

"Kai'sa look at you then look at me. Do you really think I thought I had a chance with you girls? You girls made one CD and a music video, now you all are completely famous. Soon you girls would move out to a big house, and forget I'd exist." I tell her and she shakes her head.

"I hate that you feel that way. You're my biggest supporter." She says and I kiss her head gently.

"And I'll always be, even if I'm...not around anymore." I tell her knowing death is a tough subject with me.

"You'll always be here." She says and I sigh.

"You can't promise that Kai'sa." I tell her.

"Well if you stop racing maybe I can!" She says and I smile at her.

"Can't do that Kai'sa." I say and turn to cook again.

"What about us!? You won't stop for us?!" She yells and I look back at her.

Monarch, Sinder, and Silvervale are famous streamers. You girls are popstars. Then there's me. Some nobody that for some reason you girls want to keep around." I tell her and she frowns.

"You're not a nobody." She says and I chuckle softly.

"Whatever you say Kai'sa. I'm honestly just...tired." I tell her. "That's why I race. It gives me adrenaline, makes me feel alive. All there is out there is just me and my car." I say with a smile.

"And someone is out to kill you." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Haven't gotten me yet." I say and she looks almost hurt.

"I promise to take a break soon. We've got all these big names in town, and if I can beat them, I'll be famous in the racing scene." I tell her and she nods as I finish breakfast. I set the table and Kai'sa stands quietly.

"May I?" She asks while moving towards me. I look at her confused and she rests a hand on my cheek. "May I have a kiss?" She asks making me blush.

"I need to ask if you girls are really okay sharing me." I say and she smiles.

"We are, I promise." She says leaning up and I lean down and kiss her lips gently. She hums into the kiss and wraps her arms around my neck, as I wrap mine around the small of her back. We pull away and she smiles as if she just won the lottery.