Trying to Uphold Tradition

I do not own KDA, LoL, NFS, or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I wake up as the plane begins to land and I kiss Akali's head gently. "Attention all passengers!" The pilot says over the speakers. Everyone begins to wake up and get their bearings together. "Not only will we be landing shortly. But we have two very special people on board! Grey Koi-len and Akali Hayabusa! Everyone make sure to congratulate our newlyweds!" He says excitedly through the speakers. Soon everyone begins to clap and cheer happily.

"This is new!" Akali says and I nod in agreement. As the plane lands we get up and make a quick exit. We soon hear giggling and a quiet chuckle. We turn around and see Akali's parents standing there.

 We turn around and see Akali's parents standing there

(There is no blood. Ryu Hayabusa)

(Momiji Hayabusa

(Momiji Hayabusa.)

"Enjoyed your first surprise Sparrow?" Ryu asks Akali who runs up and hits his chest.

"Not funny Dad! We were so embarrassed!" Akali yells while hitting his chest. This only makes Ryu laugh louder.

"When Akali told us the news about you being marked. We couldn't help but celebrate a little early." Momiji says moving next to me.

"Glad you two are okay with this." I say and she giggles.

"Better you than some brute." She says and I nod.

"She could still do better honestly." I say and Makima smacks the back of my head.

"Ow Mom!" I yell and rub my head

"Good to see you Momiji." Mother says and Momiji pulls her into a hug.

"It's so good to see you Makima! I was afraid they'd never let you out!" Momiji says and Mother pats her head.

"I was able to prove my reasoning, and my innocence." Mother says as Momiji lets go of her.

"I tried to tell those idiots you were innocent." Ryu says walking up with an angry Akali. "So I heard you want to do things the traditional way of our clan." Ryu says looking at me.