Information

Alright, wattpad has been very rude to me and now I have to create another story, but this one is different. You see, I am a big fan of Erin hunter's books, and I think they deserve a little more fanmade books on wattpad based on their warrior cat ocs. 

Here on wattpad, I've seen plenty of warrior cats roleplays or some books that seem inexperienced (no offense) and so, I hereby decided to create something based  of my she-cat's lore, Avian! (In first person pov)

She is my number one evil villain to roleplay as in Warrior cats Ultimate Edition in roblox. (Yes I only play that game for roleplaying warrior cats.) However, each villain has a past, right? So I'm using as much of my memory as I can to remember her past. I roleplayed it, and decided to share it with all. But it was long ago, so I'd try to remember everything. Here are a few things that would be in this story.

!!Caution!!

- Detailed gore

- Dark things

- Brutal deaths

- Traumatizing experiences

- Sad moments (a lot of em)

- NO SMUT (Ya be wildin' if you want me to type a detailed script of an animal mating process)

Now that you have read the cautions of this book, i will tell you one more thing before I start. I am very busy with college work, so it would take a bit to finish. I will publish the prologue, and the rest would take a bit to continue on.

 Reasons? Well first off I'm still recovering from "Fog of the Heart" because wattpad decided to be rude and not let me enter the book or any of my other ones. I kept crashing, so I now have to make a new one. Which is this one. So, please note that the updates or chapters would be VERY slow. I mostly never finish any of my stories because of me being so busy, but I will do my best to spend time and type here. 

- Love your whiny little virgo

Avian_Mrix