Haikyuu x reader (pt3)

Keep in mind, updates on this series are going to be irregular, since the MHA one is the main priority.

You told Cockatiel where you needed to go, he lead the way and didn't say much but his attitude is still cheerful.

"What did you and Konoha talk about by the way? He wasn't mean was he?"

"I asked him is something was bothering him, turns out he received some bad news and that's why he was irate. He should be fine now, but I wouldn't push the subject." He nodded, his hair floof in front not budging. With his hands on the back of his neck walking in a relaxed pose, he kept thinking, about what you're not sure.

~

"Here we are, doesn't look like a lot of people are here..." He's right, the class is nearly empty save for a few, displeased looking students. The professor himself doesn't look too chipper either.

"Okay then, thank you Cockatiel."

"Y-yep! No problem!" He ran off in a hurry, dork.

~~

Another class that was introductory information, topics you already knew about and as far as you knew, you were the only one interested. That being said you still went up to the exhausted looking professor to ask a question.

"Excuse me, I need to double check something."

"Hm? Yeah what is it?" So monotone.

"I've been hanging around the volleyball gym lately and hope to be their medic, do I need a paper or slip for that?"

"What makes you think you're qualified?"

"What makes you think i'm not?"

"There's a test you need to take, i'll dig it up eventually. Anything else?"

"Yeah, sorry. Numai's thumb keeps dislocating, I told him he needs to rest it properly for it to fully heal, is that correct?"

"Inflamed?"

"Yes."

"Not following directions?"

"Very likely."

"You're right it never fully healed. Try to keep on him about that, what's your name anyway?" He... He didn't even know your name?!

"Y/n. I think i'm the only one that actually wanted to be in this class... No offense of course."

"It appears so, just call me Po, I don't care for the title of professor."

"Okay, see you whenever I have class next." The second you shut the door you realized there was a problem... You didn't memorize the way back, and no one was around... Dang it. Should you text the group chat? If you did there's a risk that everyone would show up... It's nice to have friends again but it's overwhelming to say the least.

"Y/n?" Rounding the corner were two familiar faces.

"Sawamura, Sugawara, good thing you came by. I was about to get lost again."

"You can call me Daichi it's alright, I don't think anyone calls me by my last name anymore."

"And you can call me Suga like everyone else too!"

"Okay! Has Asahi left already? I think he planned to come over to my place today."

"Ghk-!" Tilting your head in confusion you weren't sure why Suga made such a sound.

"Calm down Suga, why is he stopping over Y/n?"

"I wanted to help him with his fear of the paranormal, and if I lent him the book to take home he'd be too afraid, if he read it with the other guys they'd make it worse. I figured him coming by himself would be fine then."