Volume 2 Teaser

Summoning Novinae, Volume 2
Onto the Stage of the Third World

The waves struck against the hard steel hull of a ship, slightly rocking it to its side.

Forming into a small squadron containing four grey ships and one white ship, they headed north, deeper into the deep blue ocean.

Their destination was a small island nation located few hundred kilometers away from the continent above it.

"The temperature's getting warmer, huh?" a man with sheep ears spoke to another kind of his, both wearing a clean and elegant black suits.

A pin of a flag were attached to the area around their chest, a flag that became popular after what had happened a few weeks ago.

"Sure is. From what our scientists could gather, the average temperature of this world is actually lower compared to our old one," a woman replied, her white hair being blown by the strong winds of the sea.

Over beyond the horizon, a lone sailboat sat in idle at a pier on a beach.

Two men soon boarded it and began to venture out into the sea, their goals remain unknown for now.

A meeting is about to commence between the two familiar nations that were seperated across time and space.

However, an empire up north would continue to observe the interactions between the two, carefully gathering information that could be to their advantage.

Fate would continue to present its challenges in any form it wants, as it had been decided by the gods up above.

It is time for Novinae to come onto the stage of the Third World, possibly challenging the might of a superpower.

- - - - - -

a/n ramblings:

cool teaser for the next volume that may come out in a century at best.

im kinda proud of seeing this whole story progressing, even though certain parts of it weren't that good.

so yeah, thank you all for reading this story and favoriting some of the chapters. i really appreciate it and hope that you will continue the support in the future!

anyways, drink water, get sleep and be confident in yourself. everything will be alright.

oofii