𝙾𝚗𝚎

Lia's POV

"Korea I'm back." I smiled.

It's been a year since I've been home. "Eonnie!" I saw Chaeryeong running on a distance.

We hugged. "The car is out. Let's get your things so you can also rest." Chaeryeong said.

Well the dorm still looks the same

Well the dorm still looks the same. I went in my room. The first thing I saw was a polaroid photo of me and Soobin. I placed it in my drawer.

I sighed as I began to feel tears on my eyes.

I thought I've moved on... why does it still hurt.

I closed my eyes trying to rest after a long flight. I'm happy to be home but at the same time worried that I'll see him again.

The next day approaches. I went in the classroom with Yeji we're in the same grade level with Yeonjun and Soobin.

Nothing has really changed Yeonjun is still popular and doesn't really seem to care about Yeji. And well Soobin is still the President of the class now even the whole school.

I guess everyone was also a bit shocked to see me go to school. It will be such a long day for me.

Yeonjun's POV

I saw Yeji with her friend Lia. I looked at Soobin who looks shocked.

Who wouldn't be shocked if your ex-girlfriend suddenly comes arround. I mean Lia seemed good and she looks like she moved on.

The lunch bell rings. Everyone was going out now.

"Hey Soobin go ahead I'll just fix my things." I said he nods and got out.

I was about to go out. Somone stopped me.

It was Yeji. "What? My girlfriend is waiting for me." I said.

"Don't drink too much tonight. I know it's a friday but I'll be with my friends and I don't think I can go to your place and take care of you." She said handing me some hangover medicine and got out of the classroom.

"Hey let's go to lunch!" It was my girlfriend. I nodded and went with her.

Yeji's POV

1 new message...

Yeonjun
I didn't drink. No
need to come here

Everytime he says things like that it means he already drank quite a bit.

"Hey Yeji turn that phone of let's have fun!" It was Karina.

"I think Yeonjun had a few drinks." I said.

She stopped and sat beside me.

"You wanna go?" She asked.

"I'm just worried. Everytime he had a drink he gets in an argument with his dad." I said

"I really don't understand why you keep on caring for him. I get you guys are arranged and technically he's your fiancée but. He's an absolute asshole." She said.

"I'm not sure why." I said.

"OMG! Hwang Yeji! Do you like him?!" She said.

"Uh- I don't know. We we're friends since we we're young with Lia and Soobin. We we're close before but ever since he had girlfriend we grew apart." I said.

"You know what. You should go and talk to him while he's drunk. I'll cover up for you." Karina said.

I went out and called Yeonjun's driver. If someone knows where he is. It's his driver.

"It's late at night Ms. Hwang. Do you want to go home?" He asked.

"No Mr. Kim, do you know where Yeonjun is? Let's just go where he is." I asked.

"He's at the bar. Mr. Choi is with his..." Mr. Kim stopped.

"His girlfriend. Don't worry Mr. Kim I know that." I said.

"I really don't understand why Mr. Choi has diffrent girls. He already has you. Most of those girls doesn't even care for him. You're really the only one I know who will go out at this hour to make sure he's home safely." Mr. Kim said.

"He might have a lot of girlfriends. But I'm his only girl friend. I'll care for that asshole any day." I giggled.

After a few minutes we arrived at the bar with a drunk Yeonjun on the counter. His girlfriend with other guys making out with them.

"I hate this place." I sighed.

I went near the counter I tapped Yeonjun who seem to be passed out.

"Hey Yeonjun wake up." I said.

"Oh you're here?! I told you I'm not drunk!" He said that's when I really confirmed he's drunk.

"Let's go home." I said.

I texted Mr. Kim to go in so he can help me with assisting Yeonjun. While I pay for the bill.

We sat at the back Yeonjun's head resting on my shoulders.

He did follow my advice and drank two of the anti hungover pill I gave him. But at the same time he also did drank a lot of alcohol.

We arrived at their house. Their maids rushed put to help him upstairs.

"Thank You for helping me. Mr. Kim you should take a rest. I'll get home myself." I said.

"Alright take care kid." He said.

"Ms. Yeji! Mr. Yeonjun is looking for you." The maid said rushing down.

I went up with her.

"I'll handle him. His quite a bit when drunk." I said.

I got a clothes for him to change into. I don't always do this because this time he's just absolutely drunk. I changed him into his sleepwear.

He was at the point now that he seemed to be sleeping soundly. I was about to stand when I felt a tug on my hand.

"Where you going? Are you going to leave me too? Like what Lia did to Soobin?" He said pouting. I sat back down.

"Well I need to get home." I said.

"No stay with me." He said.

"Stay here." He added patting the space beside him. He sat down at the bed and he hugged me.

"Come here." He said. He laid down with me hugging me.

"You're not going anywhere." He smiled.

I'll just wait for him to sleep.

Chapter One for ya'll. Missed writing so I hope ya'll enjoy this book.