𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Chaeryeong's POV

Chaeryeong's POV

Being a girl is literally the worse.

"Ryeonchae need a hug?" Ryujin asked.

"Please just leave me alone! Shin Ryujin." I yelled.

"I'm doing charity work here. I'm offended." She said.

"Chaeryeong we'll get you some pain reliever. You take a rest." Yeonjun oppa said going out with Yeji eonnie.

I couldn't even sleep from the pain. Thankfully the classes we're canceled due to the snow.

My phone starts to vibrate. I looked at it.

After a few minutes the door unlocks

After a few minutes the door unlocks. Yeonjun hyung and Yeji eonnie went in handed me the medicine. Taehyun followed holding three bags of food and snacks.

"Woah Taehyun oppa is really the best." Yuna said. Taehyun gave her two of the bag.

He handed me one full of my favorite snacks. Before hugging me.  "Woah I offered a hug and you refused." Ryujin said and I glared at her.

"You should lay down on your bed and rest." He said.

He helped me up my room. "I got a hot compress they say it helps ease the pain." He said holding it near my abdomen.

After a few minutes The meds and hot compress helped. I felt a bit better.

"Do you need anything else. Anything I can do or get you before I leave?" He asked.

"Noo stay here." I pouted.

"Aigoo how can I resist you." He said.

I pulled him in bed and cuddled with him as we both fell asleep.

I woke up

I woke up. Taehyun wasn't arround. I sat down the bed and rubbed my eyes.

Taehyun opens the door with a tray of food.

"You're awake already? Good morning my baby." He said.

"Good Morning." I said extending my arms asking for a hug.

He put the tray down and hugs me.

"Me and Yeonjun hyung cooked for you guys. Make sure you eat alright." He said.

"Have you eaten?" I asked.

"I ate down with Hyung. Are you feeling well? Better?" He asked rubbing my back.

"I feel a lot better." I smiled.

It's usually on the first day you'll feel like shit after all.

Ryujin's POV

Me, Yuna and Lia eonnie went down with food prepared. Yeonjun oppa has a tray in his hand.

"We and Taehyun cooked. You guys eat." He said.

"Taheyun slept here?" I eonnie asked.

"Yeah he said Chaeryeong didn't want to make him leave." Yeonjun oppa answered.

"Where are you going with the tray oppa?" Yuna asked.

"To Yeji's room." He said.

"Thank you for cooking for us!" Lia eonnie said.

"Thank you uncle Yeonjun!" Sooji said.

"You're welcome Sooji you eat well." He said before going up.

"Have I told you guys last night?" I asked.

"What?" Lia eonnie asked.

"Beomgyu and I are together now." I said.

"Together?" Lia eonnie asked.

"He's my boyfriend now." I said we then gear Yuna sigh.

"I'm so happy for you but I'm literally the only one single now." Yuna said.

"But you're still aren't allowed to date." Lia eonnie pats Yuna's back.

"Why?" She asks.

"You're still young." Lia eonnie said.

After a few minutes the lovebirds went down.

"Feeling better Ryeonchae?" I asked she smiles and nods.

We then heard a doorbell.

Yeji eonnie opened the door.

It was Soobin and Beomgyu just laughing going in.

"What's happening?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Lia messaged me. She was upset. She was asking. Where are the others are here taking care of their girls. Why aren't you here?" Soobin oppa laughed.

"She was envious but she was silent." Soobin oppa added.

Yeji's POV

It had been a month in our winter break. Beomgyu and Ryujin are happier than ever. Chaeryeong and Taehyun are now a couple they're private about their relationship but they don't keep it a secret. Yeonjun and I are also a couple we're a bit more private than the other couples. And The Choi Family are happy Lia and Soobin are even considering marriage after graduating. Kai hasn't come back from US sadly but him and Yuna had been talking on the phone almost evey day.

We we're at lunch with my parents and Yeonjun's parents.

"We have decided we need to work with the wedding soon." My dad said.

"I think me and Yeji need a bit more time. We've been friends for a long time and we just started dating." Yeonjun said.

"I agree, Yeonjun and I are for each other but we don't want to rush. We made a decision to plan the wedding after our studies. Wedding planning is incredibly stressful we don't want it to hinder our personal school activities." I added.

"As long as you two get married. I think that would be fine." Yeonjun's mom said.

We finished our meal with mutual ideas about our relationship and  the future wedding. I got a call.

"Hello?" I picked it up.

"Eonnie come to the hospital now!" It was Chaeryeong.

"Why?" I asked.

My heart almost dropped.

This was intended to be ashirt story we probably have 2 more chapters to go. But I will be making more stories since I've already tough of other plots. I'll see yall on the next Chapter. :)

I'm dumb cause I thought I published this last night turns out I didn't and just fell asleep. 🤡