𝚂𝚒𝚡

Beomgyu's POV

"Yah Choi Beomgyu! Have you forgotten what I told you?! Ryujin's feelings are so precious. She often hides them. She often lies about how she truly feels. Have you checked up on her?"

I woke up. Ruwon hyung...

Last night I chickened out. I was supposed to ask this girl but I reflected on what Ryujin said if I was really ready. Turns out I wasn't.

But still the dream about Ruwon hyung is weird.

I went to school I've been trying to find Ryujin to talk to her about my dream. She wasn't in the classroom nor the music room.

Beomgyu
Hey Ryujin I had
a weird dream

Beomgyu
I want to tell you something
Where you at?
sent 8:04am

Beomgyu
Heechan told me
that you aren't going
to attend this week

Beomgyu
Why?
sent 12:24

Still mo response it's 3pm. I bumped into her friend the one that Taehyun likes.

"Hello Chaeryeong I want to ask do you know where Shin Ryujin is?" I asked.

"Ryujin is sick. She got a sick she went home soaked in rain." She answered.

"Is she at your dorm?" I asked.

"Ryujin specifically requested we don't tell anyone where she is. However I want to assure you she's okay." She answered.

"If you really want to know you can contact her." Chaeryeong added.

"I did but she's been ignoring my messages. I'm just worried." I said.

Chaeryeong's POV

"Well Ryujin told me you have a new girlfriend maybe worry about that first." I said.

I went out the gate Yeji eonnie standing there.

"I never thought you'd be like that. I'm proud of you Lee Chaeryeong." Yeji eonnie said.

"He's really passing me off. Him and Choi Soobin. They're even both Choi." I said.

"My fiancée is also a Choi." Yeji eonnie said.

"Well he's been good lately." I said.

"I have to go now." I said.

I entered the arcade
"What should I play first." I asked myself.

I entered the arcade and saw Taehyun.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well weirdly the secret admirer knew that I wanted to go here." I said.

"So still haven't had a clue who that person might be?" He asked.

"Nope. I mean if he or she showed up. I'd probably have a lot of questions." I said.

"Really? What?" I asked.

"Well. Why me. I know it's so stupid but I'm just not used to it." I said.

"Well Winter told me otherwise." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She said there are a lot of guys you've rejected." He said.

"Well that's after they told me they just wanted to be close because of my friends." I said.

"You see. No one genuinely wanted to date me. They only see me as the easiest one because well I'm active in clubs unlike my other friends club they really required talent to get in." I said.