Chapter 4

Y/n pov

    Once I'm about seven miles in it starts to snow. "Great," I say, rolling my eyes. I look at the tracker and I see where Bucky and the team have landed. I feel a burst of energy and start to rush. I need to keep them safe. I can't let anything bad happen to them.

    I finally made my way to the town. I smile remembering when I took Natasha here. I bought her a little necklace with a pair of ballerina shoes. I'm standing on the woodland border and I take a deep breath before entering the town. I see a farmers market. Maybe I can find a computer there?

    As I'm walking I see people staring at me. One man stops in front of me. "What are you doing here stranger?" He asks in Russian. So I respond in Russian. "I'm here for my yearly supply stock." "Where do you live comrade?" He asks. "A small cabin comrade," I respond. He nods and lets me continue. As I'm walking around I don't see anything. I walk up to one of the workers. She's in a brown coat and a hat made out of rabbit I assume.

    "Pardon but are there any computers for sale?" I ask her. "Net," she says, shaking her head. I nod and leave. "This town has nothing," I whisper under my breath. Then a light bulb goes off. The old Red Room facility. They must have computers there. But that's at least an eight mile walk the opposite direction from the cabin meaning I'll have to walk about twenty eight miles back. Whatever.

    I start my hike and I end up getting there in five miles. This place has clearly been abandoned for at least twenty years if not more. I walk up to the doors and take a deep breath and ram my shoulder into the door. I end up falling through and I land on the cement floor with a thud. I get up with a groan and take a look around. It's like I can still see and hear the girls. "Lets see. Where would I find a computer?" I ask myself.

    "In the computer room dumb ass," I hear Red Soldier say. I turn to see her standing in the doorway that I just knocked down. "Really? Who would have thought!" I respond in a sarcastic tone. "Like I know where that is." "What do you want me to do?" She asks, crossing her arms. "Whatever," I roll my eyes. I make my way to the stairs and start my search. After about thirty minutes I end up finding a computer in perfect condition. I turn it on to make sure it works and it does. "Bingo." I grab it and all the wirings and the keyboard and make my way back to the cabin.

    Thankfully I made it back to the cabin in about five hours. Although it's already dark I know my way around this place. I set down the computer and grab out the key from the compartment in my arm and unlock the door and chains. I walk into the warmth of the cabin and I let out a sigh. I see Morgan and Peter playing a card game on the floor. "Y/n! Your back!" Morgan says running up and hugging my legs. "Hey there kiddo," I breathe out. "Here let me take that from you." Peter says and grabs the computer.

    I close the door and take off my boots and jacket and sit on the bed and lay down. "Are you ok Y/n?" Morgan asks in her sweet innocent voice. "I'm fine sweetie I'm just tired from walking all day thats all," I tell her. And that computer isn't light. It weighs at least 60 lb. Peter is working on getting the computer set up and I go into the kitchen and grab out a can of spam and some packet rice. I start a fire and cook up the food. "How's it going?" I ask Peter. "Well I just got it on so that's a good sign but it says I need a password. Any ideas?" He asks.

    "Try hail Hydra," I tell him. He types it in and it doesn't work. "You idiot," I look over and see Red Soldier in the corner of the room. "Who are you calling an idiot? I don't see you helping," I tell her. I can tell both Morgan and Peter are looking at me weirdly. "This isn't Hydra. They may be a part but it's not them. 

    It's the Red Room. Try KillerDancer43," she tells me. "Peter tried capital Killer then capital Dancer 43." "We're in! I can contact the Wakandans and they can help us!" Peter says out of excitement. I smile at him. My brother would always get excited about computers. After we ate Morgan and I watched Peter typing away And I ended up letting sleep consume me.

    I'm in Hydra. I take a look around and see Bucky. He's bound by his wrists and his back is all bloody and cut up. "Bucky?" I ask in a worried voice. His eyes open and he looks right at me. "Y/n?" He asks in a broken voice. "We're coming James just hold on. Ok? I'm going to get you and everyone else out. I just need you to hold on and not to give in." I tell him. "We have a plan and it will work," I tell him. I cup his face. His head is busted open and his lip is split.

    I kiss him and then out of nowhere the door bursts open. I turn around and see Korbin. "How did you get here?!" He asks, looking right at me. "Y/n leave," Bucky says in a broken voice. "I love you my солдат," I tell him. "Wake up. WAKE UP!"

    I sit up and hit my head on the top bunk. "Shit!" I let out. "Y/n are you ok?" Peter asks with a worried voice. "Yeah why?" I ask him, confused. "You started talking in another language and you seemed scared. "It was just a dream," I tell him. "Did you contact them?" I ask. "Oh yeah they're going to call us any second." Peter says. But as he does the computer starts to go off. "That's them!" He exclaims.