Chapter 27

Bucky's pov

We're currently laying in the cell, neither one of us have left the cell in four days. "What's going on?" I ask Y/n. "What's your name anyway?"I ask again. She doesn't respond, she's been saying the same thing over and over again. "Look, I'm sorry for what I said," I start. Again Y/n doesn't answer. "Bitch," I scoff.

  "Wow Barnes, did you kiss your mother with that mouth?" Tony jokes. "It's Y/n, I think," she says unsure. "What do you mean you think?" I ask. She sighs and then looks at me but then quickly looks away. She never could look me in the eyes. "Why do you have a metal arm?" I ask.  "You ask a lot of questions," she comments. "And you don't say anything," I say in a snarky tone. "When you've been here for as long as I have, you learn not to speak," she responds.

  "What does that mean?" I ask confused. Then the door opens and reveals four soldiers. "Red Soldier, stand up," the one commands. She stands up and has look of sadness in her eyes. "You, stand up," he commands me. I don't move, I was too stubborn. Then two soldiers walk over to me and force me up. They end up taking us to a sparing room and start to fight.

"Wanda, skip." This time though it's me saying it. I don't want to waste Y/n time with his. She ends up skipping way ahead, like three years ahead. "Why did you skip?" Tony asks. "Because we don't have to waste her time with this. She trained me and the same exact thing happened everyday," I tell them.

Y/n and I are laying on a rooftop in some city. "Why didn't you leave with your brother?" I ask. "Because if I left then they would be coming after me. I can't risk losing him. I don't actually remember my parents, I just remember Korbin and Schmitt. Their the ones who raised me, they taught me everything I know," she says. "But if you know that their bad, why would you keep on killing for them? I mean, now that Red Skulls gone, you can leave, your stronger then everyone here," I protest.

"So now your friends?" Tony ask. "By this point we've know each other for two years. The first year was ruff for the both of us. Lots of wiping and training. We where all we had," I respond. "I know, but that's why I love these mission. I get to get away from them," she says. Then the image ends.

It goes to the two of us at some sort of Galla. "I remember this," I say out loud. Y/n is in a beautiful red sparkly dress. The dress goes all the way down to the floor and lags behind. It has a slit that goes up to her hip. It has a tight neck line and the back is covered. She's wearing black heels and a perl necklace, with long black gloves. "Wait, how is her arm normal?" Nat asks. "The cloves are a type of covering. The cloves have a chip in them that cover the metal and make it look flesh," I explain.

I'm in a black tuxedo with black gloves, Y/n has her arm rapped around me and we're walking down the stairs to a ballroom filled with people dancing. "Remember the assuming?" Y/n asks. "This was the first time that Hydra sent me out. They wanted Y/n to teach me everything that she knew," I announced.

  "Yes, my name is Isakov Valence. We are a newly wed couple, I work for the government and you get board since you don't have a job," I watch myself explain. "Good. Now, you will leave to get us a drink and I will find Vladmire Mozave," Y/n states. I nod and we go our opposite ways. Y/n walks over to the bar and sits next Vladmire . "Who is that?" Tony asks. "Vladmire Mozave, he worked for the government and was getting to close to us," I explain.

  Y/n slumps on the bar with a sigh, making the man turn around and look at her. "Now, what's a pretty lady like you doing here?" He asks. "Wouldn't this all be in Russian?" Steve asks. "Wanda basically has like a translator on," Tony says. "My husband left me so he could go talk politics," Y/n says, acting all pitiful. "Now who would dare leave a pretty face. Would you get this lady a martini?" He asks the bartender. The bartender goes and get's my drinks ready.

  "Now, what is your name?" Vladmire asks. "Rose, Rose Vontrap," she introduces. "And who may I be talking to?" She asks. She rubs her leg against his. "Vladmire Mozave." The bartender comes back and hands y/n her drink. She smiles and takes a sip. "I thought she was here to get information?" Says confused. "Sometimes when getting information, it involves seducing them," Nat explains. "but what about baby's?" Tony asks. I look behind me, and completely forgot that Peter is here. I meet where his eyes are and see that their on Y/n.

  "They sterilized her. Remember when she was laying on the bed in a hospital gown? The table next to her had all the stuff to do the procedure," Nat explains. "Why?" Peter asks. "Peter, maybe you should step outside," I suggest. "No, I'm not a child. Besides, I want to see what she went through," Peter replies. "Ok," I sigh. See though, I know that it only gets worse from here.

  I look back to the screen and see that her and Vladmire are dancing. His hand is low, practically on her butt, but she has to play along or else her cover is blown. "Let's go somewhere else," Y/n suggests. "Wanda skip ahead," I command. I don't want to see what happens next. It ends up skipping to her walking down the stairs in the same red dress.

  "Did you get the information?" I ask. She nods her head, not saying a word. "Did you get the drive?" She finally asks. "Yes," I respond. Then the song I'll Get By by Harry James and Dick Haynes comes on. "Would you care for a dance?" I ask her, sticking my arm out for her to grab. She takes it and we dance to the song. As we're swaying to the music she rest her head against me. I look down to Y/n on the table and I see that she's smiling. Seeing her smile makes me smile. "Thank you," she whispers.

  The image ends and goes to her in that chair. They pull her out and throw her in her cell. She curls up and starts singing. "I'll get by as long as I have you. There may be rain, and darkness too. I won't complain I'll see it through." She carry's on with the song, tears coming down her face.