Chapter 15

Y/n pov

    I end up turning up the fighting level to the hardest possible. I end up fighting till morning. I can hear someone come into the gym but that doesn't stop me from fighting. Only sad thing is that I'm not fighting real people. 

    "You should take a break," I hear a girl say. But I don't stop. Train, fight, and train that's all I do. It's what I was made for. "Y/n you've been at this all night." This time though I stop. I can tell it's Peter. The holograms end up disappearing, meaning that someone turned it off. I turn around to see that Peter did it. I put the Katana in it's sheath and hold it in my left hand.

    "Y/n, can we please talk you?" Shuri asks. She looks like she's about the same age as Peter. She has her hair up in a bun and she's wearing a white dress. "What do you want Parker?" I ask, wanting to get back to training. "Korbin's been asking for you all night. We've tried getting him to talk, but he wont," Shuri explains. "Of course he wont. We're tought not to give in," I inform them. "Can you try?" Peter asks. I sigh, "Fine." 

    We make our way to the his cell where all the other Avengers are. It's a one way mirror, Korbin has his hands tied down to the table, and there's only one source of light. As I walk up to the glass Korbin looks at me and smiles, it's as if he can see me. 

    "Are you guys sure about this?" Nat asks. "We need to know how to fix this," Sam responds. I walk up to the door and turn the handle. I walk in and lean against the wall. "Come have a seat my pet." I hate that name. But nun the less I comply. "What do you want?" He asks me. I look at him confused. He never asked me for an opinion. "What?" I breath out. "What do you want?" He asks again. 

    "I want you to leave everyone alone," I snap. "You want me dead. And if you don't, then your lying to yourself," he tells me. "They didn't tell you what kind of answers they needed, did they? I thought you were smarter then this," he provokes. They never did say what kind of information. "I'm right and you know it. Your, so called friends, came to me. You wanna know how to fix yourself? Barnes knows what has to be done, along with your friend Sam. You want to get her out of your head? Stop seeing her? You need me," he says.

    "And how would you do that?" I ask in a deep frustrated tone. "Fighter, monster, pain," he starts. No. "Hahahaha," he laughs. I quickly stand up and back away from the table. "Put her on ice, then we'll talk. I will give you what you want for a price. Put her on ice," Korbin says looking directly through the window. Almost as if he can see them. I look back to the one way mirror and then back to Korbin. 

    "Your unstable my pet. You need to be reset. Or we could just start new," he says. Wipe me, that's what he means. I've come so far though, I can't loose all of this again. But, maybe its for the best. "Go to hell you piece of shit," I spit at him. Korbin takes a deep breath and then stands up. "You really think those can hold me?" He asks rhetorically. "Do they know what you've done? I mean, I would guess not, since you where with Peter," he starts.

    "Do they know about your brother?" He asks me. "Just shut. Up." Korbin comes around the desk and stands infront of me. In one quick motion I can feel the back of his hand make contact with my cheek. "You ungrateful girl. I thought I taught you better then that," Korbin says with disappointment. "The only thing you taught me was how to kill!" I snap. 

    Korbin runs up and pins me against the glass, choking me. I kick the side of his knee, making it buckle. He let's go and grabs his knee. I kick his face, breaking his nose in the process. He falls on his back. I walk up and put my foot on his throat. Putting more and more presser on it. Then I hear the doors burst open.

    "Y/n stop!" Bucky commands. But I don't listen. Korbin grabs on to my ankle, trying to list up my foot. But I just step harder. "Y/n, you're going to kill him!" Bucky yells. "Do it! You know you want to," Red says. I look up to see her in the corner. I step off his throat and take a step back. "Weak," he says in a raspy voice, trying to catch his breath. "Why didn't you kill him?!" Red yells at me. "Your pathetic," Korbin adds. I turn my back away from Korbin and the Red Soldier. 

    "You've gotten soft," Red provocets. "Your a failure to your family," they both say in unison. I turn around to face them. "Shut up!" I yell. "Y/n, come on," Bucky says, holding out his hand for me to grab. I take it and right as we're about to leave Korbin says in. "You failed your brother. Only a monster like you could kill him. You told him that you would protect him, but you failed. Your a monster, a killer, a murder. I will make you kill everyone you love!" 

    I let go of Bucky's hand and pick Korbin up by the shirt and throw him. "Stand up!" I order him. He does as I tell him and stands up. From my pocket I pull out a gun. I shove it in his hands and bring the gun to my forehead. "Do it, kill me. DO IT!" I scream, now tear streaming down my face. I hear Korbin turn the safety off and then bang.