|| CH 4: True Love. ||

[Next morning]

I woke up from my nap. I feel more better then yesterday, which is good. I sighed and got up as I changed clothes. I heard some talking coming from outside , so I quietly opened my door. ...edd was here! I instantly put on my clothes and hugged edd in an instant. He chuckled a bit. "Missed me that much?" He said teasingly as he hugged back. After a couple minutes we gently broke the hug as we smiled at eachother.

"See, I told you guys he/she wasn't a zombie!" Matt shouted as tord rolled his eyes. "..zombie?" Edd said confusedly. "We went to a theme park yesterday and these fuckers thought I was a zombie." I pulled tom and tords ear as I glared a bit at them. "Fuck, that hurts!" Tom shouted as he tried pulling away , but it only worsened the pain. I gently let go of his ear as I knocked tord to the ground. Tom just bursted out laughing as edd chuckled a bit.

"Heh, that's funny, cause I know for a fact that you would've been eating our brains out." Edd recalled as I chuckled. "Yep, and tord will be the first one on the list." Tom just wheeled even more as tord glared at me. "Man, I really should've blown your fucking brains out." He said as he angerly walked off to his room and slammed the door. I just shrugged it off.

I then remembered about jon. "Since your still healing, you should get some rest!" I said flusteredly as I helped him walk to his room. "Thanks y/n!"  "No problem eddie!" I teased him as I gently closed the door. I ran to my room and got my phone. I then remembered about Jon's shirt.. I grabbed it and I felt my face turn red right away. Shit.. now I'm starting to think i.. i.. l-like.. him. I git lost into my own thoughts for a moment until I ran outside.

I went over to eduardo's house and knocked on the door. Mark was the one who opened it. He looked a bit confused. "..erm.. you need something?" He asked confused. "Is jon here?"   "Why does that matter?"   "I just want to talk to him you overprotective bastard." Mark just sighed as he went to get jon. "Y-yes?" I heard jon call out. I handed him his shirt. "I forgot to give it to you." I said as I tilted my head to covered my flustered face.

"Oh.. thanks!" He said as I saw his face go a little pink. We were now in awkward silence. I then decided to break it. "So.. do you.. want to hang out? It's fine if you don't, I completely understand-!" I said as I chuckled nervously. "I would love to!" Jon said cheerfully and stepped out of his house. I could see Mark and Eduardo looking at him confused from behind. He closed the door as we began walking.

My face was a fucking blushing mess, Holy shit! We went to the park and sat on a nearby bench. "So.. what do you usually do?" He said curiously and cheerily smiled. "Eh.. nothing much. I mean I hang out with edd mostly so uh.. I don't really know." I just said nervously.. fuck, why the hell am I so awkward and.. shy around him?? He just softly chuckled , sounding slightly nervous as well. 

"Oh, that's understandable! And alright then, uh.. do you.. want to go to the arcade?" He said as he softly smiled. I nodded my head, my face slightly blushing. He then got up and offered me his hand. I grabbed it and stood up from the bench as we walked towards the arcade. Once we arrived, i ran in an instant as Jon followed from behind. We got ourselves game tokens and began playing every game in sight.

I eventually saw a claw Machine, and it had a stuffed fluffy F/C plushie. My eyes widened as I quickly ran to it, inserting a token. I moved the claw gently over to the stuffed animal, and once I tried pulling it up, the plush just fell. I inserted another token and tried to grab it once again, but it fell. God, it's like this fucking claw machine is rigged! Well , most of them are so I wouldn't be surprised. I failed at each attempt and sighed, noticing I was running low on tokens. 

My smile quickly saddened as i looked at the plushie. It's not like it's important or anything, I could buy one from a store and shit but.. I needed it, I don't fucking know why. My eyes were focused on winning that plushie. I tried to grab it once again. I lowered the claw machine back up, and surprisingly, the plush didn't fall like the other attempts! As I slowly moved the claw machine, it dropped the bear. Great. JUST FUCKING GREAT. All that hard work for nothing I suppose.

My eyes saddened as I looked down at the claw machine. I then heard footsteps behind me as I tilted my head , and it was Jon. "Heya Y/N- You okay?" He said softly and genuinely concerned since I could hear a slight sadness in his voice. "Yeah.. its just that the stupid claw machine won't let me get the stupid bear." I said as I pointed at the stuffed F/C plush inside of it. He glanced his button like eyes over to it.

"Ohhh.. I could try Winning it for ya if it makes you feel better!" He said in a soft and friendly tone. "Heh, if you can, but alright then." I leaned against a nearby arcade game as I saw him pull out one of his tokens out of his pocket. He inserted it to the claw machine as he lowered it, slowly hovering the claw over the stuffed animal. He then forced the claw to grab it, the bear not falling out at all. 

The plush then rolled out of the claw machine as he picked it up and handed it to me. "There you go!" He said playfully and smiled. I grabbed it and looked at him in confusion. "H..H-How?! I'm on 2 tokens from failed attempts of winning that thing, and you did that so easily in once try!" I said as the two us then chuckled. "Pretty impressive! Thanks though." I smiled at him, noticing his face slightly flash red. 

"Oh, it's no big deal! Heh.." he said flusteredly as he tilted his head. It was cute seeing him this way. Wait.. wha- ...I just smiled at him as I then hugged the bear. I then walked over to him and wrapped my arm gently around him. My face became a little red, noticing his is as well. "Sooo.. do you wanna try earning prizes from the tickets we got or leave?" I looked over to him. 

[---To be continued! Aka this is a cliffhanger, sorry not sorry! Anyways, I'm so sorry I haven't posted a new chapter. I have been so busy with things and I didn't have the motivation or time to continue this, but now I do! I still apologize a lot though.---]