chapter 11: Sound breathing

Next sunday
Right outside the Uzui estate
Tanjiro's POV

  I just arrived at the Uzui estate. I finally get to start training as a Tsutako, get closer, and gain valuable info.

  I knocked on the door and a beautiful lady opened the door. "Hello, is this the Uzui estate?" I asked.

  Her smile grew wider. "Yes, I'm Hinatsuru Uzui. You must be Tanjiro." The lady now known as Hinatsuru greeted.

  So he's married.

  "Yes ma'am." I answered, smiling. "Nice to meet you Mrs.Uzui." I greeted. "Oh dear, please call me Hinatsuru. Come on in. My husband is in the back" She replied.

  I entered and she lead me to the back. There was Mr.Uzui and two more pretty ladies.

  "Tanjiro! You're finally here! Ready to start learning the most flamboyant breathing style that is sound breathing?" He asked.

  "Yes." I replied. I looked at the three women also here, then back at Mr.Uzui. "Mr.Uzui-" "Please Tanjiro, call me Tengen." He cut me off.

  "Mr.Tengen, who are there three women?" I asked.  "These three beautiful women are my three beautiful and flashy wives!" Tengen exclaimed.

  Three wives?

  "This is Suma." He said, pointing to the one in blue. "This is Makio." He said pointing to the one in red. "And you've already met Hinatsuru." He finished, pointing at Hinatsuru.

  "Hi" Hinatsuru said. "Hello." Makio said. "You're so cute!" Suma exclaimed.

  "Thanks. It's an honor to meet you three." I said, giving them my smile.

  "Awwwww" The three said in unison.

  "Ok darlings. It's time to start training my tsugoku in the flashiest, most powerful, and best breathing style! Sound breathing!" He exclaimed.

  'He seems arrogant and self centered.'

  "Tanjiro, are you ready?" He asked me. "Yep." I answered, smiling. "Good." He said. He turned around went to grab something.

  He came back with something covered by a cloth. He unwrapped it and gave it to me. It was a replica of his dual nichirin blades.

  "You will need these to properly use sound breathing." He said. I took the blades and examined them. I smiled at him and thanked him.

  "Oh, one more thing." He said. He reached into his pocket and pulled something out. It is a smaller version of his hideous headband.

  He smiled widely and placed the headband on my head.

  "Now you're flashy!" He exclaimed. I gave him the fakest smile I could muster. "Thank you, it looks great." I thanked him.

  I would rather be wearing one of Gyokko's pots in my head, than this.

A few hours later
Tengen's POV

  Tanjiro is amazing!

  Be basically perfected TWO forms just today!

  "How did I do Mr.Uz-Tengen?" Tanjiro asked. "How did you do?" I asked, with my jaw on the floor. "Did I do bad?" He asked. "Bad? You did AMAZING!" I exclaimed.

  "You're having the same reaction as Jigoro sensei when I met him." He said.

  "Kid. . . YOU MASTERED TWO FORMS OF SOUND BREATHING IN LESS THAN A DAY! I thought it would be weeks until I taught you the forms with bombs, but looks like I'll be teaching you them tomorrow!" I exclaimed, with a huge smile.