"Normal" part 1

Before getting into the story, I have one thing to say. If you've read any of my other books, please leave. I don't want you to see this cringey side of me.

Oh, and also, I am willing to do requests if I like the idea and think I am capable of it. That being said, no cartoons or game characters.

Now, let's start the first one-shot
___________________________________________

Male reader x Yandere perfect girl

POV Star Valentine (OC Yandere)

My whole life, all I did was what my parents wanted of me

My whole life, all I did was what my parents wanted of me. They even named me "Star" because of how badly they want me to become one. I was the best at everything. Nothing in my life was normal, which is what I want more than anything now. God it sounds amazing, an average, normal life. I thought I'd never get that with all the suck ups at school that put me on a fucking pedestal. That was, until him.

Y/n: "Hey, are you sure this is okay? I mean, you turned down your friends and asked to hang out with me out of the blue. Won't they be upset?"

This is Y/n, and he has been the only person in my life to treat me normally. I know everything about him. He lives a normal life and is perfectly average; well, from what I've seen from spying on him from outside his house he does have a way above-average sex drive, but I guess that's not exactly a bad thing. And right now we were at a cafe.

Star: "I don't have to spend every waking moment with them. They're tiring as hell."

Y/n: "Haha, is that so?"

His laugh is cute.

Star: "Yeah, it's always shallow compliments because of my looks or money."

Y/n: "It must be tough having those kind of people bothering you everyday."

Star: "You can say that again. BUT, it's even more bothersome when my bestfriend doesn't talk to me nearly as much as those losers."

Y/n: "Ah, sorry..."

He looked down, with a look of guilt on his face. Why does he have such a look?

Star: "I'll forgive you if you talk to me more often."

His face brightened up, but then turned dark for a second, but right after, he put up a painfully obvious, to me at least, fake smile.

Y/n: "Yeah... of course."

I was about to ask what was wrong when his phone got a notification. He checked his phone, fear in his eyes, and stood up.

Y/n: "I have to go."

Star: "What? Why? What's wrong?"

Y/n: "Nothing, something just came up so I have to go, right now."

He left in a hurry and started running as soon as he was outside.