"Attraction"

This got the most votes, so I have happily obliged and written it first. Afterwards, I will be going in order from most votes to least.

1. This one
2.Yandere villain
3. Yandere circus (Someone commented, and I quote, "*honk* *honk*", which I counted as a vote)
4. Various yandere (coming last with zero votes, and as such, will be written last. Surprising, honestly)

This chapter is a bit different. There will be no pictures since there will be too many characters, both guy and girl. Don't worry though, no BL this chapter.

P.s don't get attached to anyone
___________________________________________

Male reader x Yandere city

(Y/n L/n pov)

My entire body hurt and I hadn't slept for the past few days. They were still after me, and I knew they wouldn't give up.

"Fuck! Why did I have to have this fucking curse of a power?!" I loudly complaint. I began running, hoping to find someplace to hide. My mind taking me back to the start of this hell. To the day when this city turned into a prison, making it impossible for me to escape.

----------

It had been a day like any other. Me, being the rich, charming, man I am, was relaxing in my hottub at my mansion. I was joined by fellow actors and actresses. It was a small party, hosted by yours truly, to get to know the rest of the cast that would be working along side me for the new movie, "Blood". All was going smoothly, that is, until one of us noticed a tear in the sky.

".... What the hell is that?" One of them muttered.

"It looks like... a giant hole in the sky?" Another person noted.

"Oh, you all see it too? I thought the shrooms were kicking in. Hehehe..." Someone added.

We all just stared at it, confused. Though we all let out gasp when we saw a giant head peak through, well, all of us but the dumbass on drugs; they were just giggling and making a "just the head" joke.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Mic check. Can you all hear me?" Said a voice in my head. I instinctively knew it was the giant standing in the sky. They had no features whatsoever, they were just a giant humanoid thing with snow white skin and no face or genitals. "Okay, good, I believe everyone should be able to hear me." The giant surmised. I don't know what confirmation they got that we could even hear them.

I looked over to my guests and saw that they were all staring intently at the giant, as if mesmerized.

"I bring good new, world B-31! As of the next day, your boring, mundane, lives will be changed completely! You will now live exciting lives! I promise you, as God, that this for the best." Said the giant, now claiming to be God.

Was this thing serious?! And what the hell is it talking about?!

"I can tell by all of your thoughts that you are confused. To explain it simply, I am the God of thousands upon thousands of worlds, and I show some of those worlds to the stars, my "viewers", if you will. My last one was liked by a lot; but now I'm out of idea's at the moment and have decided to grant a gift to a select few of you. However, the stars that watch my stories are into crazy characters, so I'll be giving one random person a VERY special gift; one that will make everyone around them go crazy." The being claiming to be God, explained. He talked quite a bit though.

"Hey! Get your hands off that missle launching button! You know what countries you are. It won't turn out well." The self-proclaimed God randomly warned. I guess some big shots thought about nuking this giant. "Good humans." The God mused. It seems those countries backed off. "Well, that's the end of the explanation. I'm onto the next world now. Good luck, B-31!" And with that, they stepped back through the hole in the sky. The hole disappeared soon after.