"One little lie"

Sorry I haven't posted the next part yet, so to apologize I came out with this!

..... I know it doesn't make sense, just go with it!

.... please?
___________________________________________

Male reader x popular Yandere

(Y/n L/n pov)

I was caught in a rather difficult question.

"Who do you like?"

Now, what makes this so hard to answer is that the person I love- I-I mean like! The person I like is my childhood bestfriend, who is in love with someone else; my other childhood friend. We all grew up together, but she fell for him.... Yeah, doesn't feel too good, as you can imagine.

"Come on, spill it!" Jill said. She was my bestfriend.

"You HAVE to answer, you owe me." Jack added, my second closest friend.

Now, I "HAVE to answer" because we are playing truth or dare, and I owe him an answer as I needed some help in the past and he gladly did so. He already knows I like someone, so he's expecting a name. 

Option one: I say Jill and possibly screw up my friendship with her, and maybe even Jack.

Option two: The girl who I know has a crush on me, Jane. In picking her, I will end up hurting her.

So, I simply went with a third option.

"Fine fine. I... actually like Jessica...." I answered. The girl I just mentioned is the schools ice queen, and resident highschool idol. Every straight guy is attracted to her, and every other guy can't help but admit to her beauty.

I don't have any romantic interest in her, but who better to use to get out of this situation? Even if she does hear about this, she won't do anything since she couldn't care less.

"Man, that's a basic ass answer." Jack responded, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Why her though? I get she's pretty, but you've never even talked to her." Jill pointed out.

"I don't know, it was just love at first sight. She just... has this charm to her;  ya know?" I attempted to make an excuse for my "feelings" for Jessica.

"Kinda a let down." Jack sighed.

"Yeah yeah, I know. But you can't help who you love." I said. You really can't help who you love....

"Should we try and get you two together? I don't mind playing cupid for you." Jill suggested.

"Nah, I wouldn't stand a chance regardless." I shut down her suggestion. It would honestly hurt if she really did try to set me up with someone else.

The bell rung, signaling that lunch was over. We stood up and walked down from the rooftop of the school. But, I felt a bad omen was coming as a chill ran down my spine.

Surely nothing much will happen over one little lie.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.