"The artist"

Male reader x Yandere artist

POV Hailey Bale (OC Yandere)

Currently I am almost finished with my new project. I just love art. Art is beautiful. A beauty I didn't think I would ever find in this dull, colorless world. I wanted to be a part of that beauty, so I became an artist. I don't care what ordinary folk say about my art, but I am proud to say that many artist I admire have acknowledged my work. Now that, that puts a smile on my face.

However, I found beauty in the form of a living person. I never thought that was possible, but I really did. Perfect in every way, shape, and form. Top grades on tests, best athlete in school, and a thousand out of ten in looks. I still remember the first time I saw him.

*Flashback to first meeting*

Hailey: "I just want class to be over, I want to paint already."

I sighed out of boredom. I always maintained a solid B in class so I often just brainstorm more ideas until the end of class. As I was staring out the window, I noticed a boy practicing volleyball outside with a friend. I don't usually take interest in people that aren't artist, but he was... handsome, though I don't feel that word does him justice. Watching him, I felt a thump from my chest. This is... weird to me, appearance wise, everyone looked so uninspiring, but him, he's different. The longer I watch him practice out there, the more inspired I feel. I stared so long that I didn't even realize class had ended.

Mr. Jonas: "Ms. Bale, class has ended you know."

Hailey: "Oh... so it has..."

After some awkward silence I left the classroom and made my way to the art club room. I am the only person allowed in there since I bribed the faculty with the money I make from selling my art. When I arrived at the club room I was met by a painful sight. All of my paintings had been ripped to shreds, my clay sculptures destroyed. While I have plenty more at home, the fact that any of my creations were destroyed made my blood boil. I heard snickering from behind me and saw the asshole that did this.

Thomas: "Damn, I guess karma's a real bitch."

Clearly, he was being petty because I rejected him so many times. I was about to slap him when a folded piece of paper fell out of my pocket. Before I could pick it up, this bastard stepped on it.

Thomas: "What's this? A random sheet of paper on the ground? Well, you know what they say, finders keepers."

He pushed me out of the way and picked up the paper.