Chapter 2

(A.N.

SMUT!

⚠️TW: Extremely Dubious consent. Jacob does not want to have sex with Edward, but the imprint and the fact that his father is in the house practically force him to give in (but the sex feels good). Use of female terms for genitalia (Although no one is misgendered in this chapter).

Apologies for any errors. This is my second time writing smut so I'm terribly sorry if it's not that good. The first time I wrote smut was years ago :/

Direct continuation of the previous chapter.

Enjoy!💜)

✩──────✩──────✩

In another life, perhaps it wouldn't be so bad. He could live with it. Accept it for what it is and work with it. Coexist.

But this is what he's been handed and the cards he's been dealt, and he doesn't want to be a part of this game.

Edward cups his palms around Jacob's jaw and draws him in close. Ghosts his red lips over Jacob's with half-lidded eyes.

The stench of sickly-sweet rot and bleach burns the wolf's nose.

"You know I love you, Jacob. I never meant to hurt you."

"You say that every time," Jacob breathes out.

"Maybe if you didn't fight me every step of the way," Edward twirls a damp strand of Jacob's raven hair around his finger, "it wouldn't be like this," he supplies boredly. He untwirls the strand of hair from his finger and watches the coil sag to a wave. He grips Jacob's jaw once again, tighter this time, and he leans in to close the gap between them in a delicate kiss.

And so it begins, that all-encompassing feeling of everything clicking into place and total completion. The pain of fighting his imprint dissipates, and he can feel himself melt into the vampire.

Edward walks backwards, dragging Jacob along with him and spins them around to push Jacob down on the bed. Jacob sits on the edge with his legs hanging off the side, feet planted on the floor, bracketing Edward's, and looks up at the vampire that towers over him.

Edward bends down to capture Jacob's lips in another kiss, grazing the tip of his icy tongue over Jacob's bottom lip, leaving a fuzzy tingling sensation where the venom saliva is spread.

Jacob turns his head away, closes his eyes and knits his brows together at the slight minty burn on his lip, only for Edward to grip his jaw and turn him back to face him with a harsher kiss. Jacob relents, reciprocates the kiss and lets Edward shove his tongue into his mouth.

The burn, same as that of spice and cool mint, is more prominent now as Edward laps at his tongue, mixing his venom into Jacob's mouth. He's practically inhaling the scent of a corpse and swallowing it down as it abuses his inside. Makes Jacob feel sick and want to gag.

Edward's long, slender fingers trace down over Jacob's bare skin, gracing it with a trail of ice, and sneaking down towards Jacob's toned stomach. It sends a shiver crawling up Jacob's spine, and he clamps his legs together reflexively.

"Open your legs," Edward breathes into Jacob's mouth and rests his hand on Jacob's thigh. His eyes open, and Jacob can see the blood red of his iris being drowned in pure black — hunger.

Jacob doesn't know why he bothers anymore, it never ends well when he does, but he shakes his head 'no' as he gazes into the vampire's black eyes, as deep and as draining as black holes.